Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Norinco np 22

Who has the NP-22 in stock for a good price? or the P228 clone?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Guns View Post
    Who has the NP-22 in stock for a good price? or the P228 clone?
    from three others
    Last edited by RedApe; 12-03-2015 at 08:14 AM. Reason: sponsor sites

Bought np22 chrome slide for under $400 delivered from another sponsor
    Last edited by shotgun-bob; 12-03-2015 at 12:23 AM. Reason: sponsored site

CGN Regular
    ...it's a sponsored thread fellas

I have the .40 cal version (Np-58 I believe). It broke after about 3500 rounds between me and the previous owner. Trigger bar snapped into three pieces. Replaced it with a Sig trigger bar but they were dimensionally different just enough that I had to replace the safety lever and sear I believe. Later the firing pin broke just dry firing, still waiting for brownells to get them in stock again. Not a bad gun overall just understand you are not buying the real thing.

I've had one for the last 2 years. 1000'a of rounds through it. Only thing I replaced is the grips with a set of hogues.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    mine has seen just over 200 rounds. no complaints here

I have one, easily my most respected compact pistol I own. I replaced the recoil spring after about 1000rds with a SigSauer Orange sport spring after the slide seemed to slap a bit, and it's been flawless ever since. I have put north of 6000 rounds through it and I haven't had a single issue. I changed out the grips for Hogue Rubbers, but have an assortment based on my moods, everything has always fit. Added a few more mags to it (NP58 work great) and I polished the slide to a nice rugged worn look after a sonic cleaning screw-up took the bluing off a few thousand rounds ago.

This was the first handgun I have owned and have since added over a dozen to the litter, but this is the first gun I shoot at the range and the last gun I put back in the case prior to going home. I have many nicer pistols from a variety of manufacturers including Sig, H&K, Desert Eagle, Ruger, Colt, and so on, but I really have a soft spot for this gun. I shoot incredible groups with it, have never had a click no bang other than when I sat a primer in backwards, and love to tinker with it. I will never sell it. This is the one pistol in my bedside safe.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Uber Super GunNutz barrett50cal's Avatar
    Originally bought the NP22 as a cheap beater 9mm that I could lend to friends I brought to the range.
    With unfailing competence and reliability, it has climbed the ladder to become one of my all-time faves.

Love mine as well

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast