Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cool Website For Norinco Fans.......

Quote Originally Posted by wildernessguy View Post
    I absolutely agree.... Those .45 acp mausers would be UNREAL sellers even in our scant market. So let's take it to a poll..... I would take 4 to get production started, add your two, bfiles will take at least 10 I'm sure. That's 16 right there! lol. They must have other popular markets for a .45 acp Mauser maybe we can pony up with another COUNTRY and split production. ANYONE ELSE FOR THE .45acp MAUSER??
    I would snap-buy one of these as long as I could get a few spare magazines. That would be outrageously cool.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Hokus Grey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCDL View Post
    First time I see the Norinco TT-Olympia, as far as I know.

I wonder how much those fetch for? Are they still in production?
    I had one a few years ago. Came and went in a trade. Shot very well. I should have kept it. (should keep them all!) lol

Didn't know much about it, passed it on to a collector on this board.
    #BeLoveCreateProtect

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    I absolutely agree.... Those .45 acp mausers would be UNREAL sellers even in our scant market. So let's take it to a poll..... I would take 4 to get production started, add your two, bfiles will take at least 10 I'm sure. That's 16 right there! lol. They must have other popular markets for a .45 acp Mauser maybe we can pony up with another COUNTRY and split production. ANYONE ELSE FOR THE .45acp MAUSER??

One would need two - one to keep stock and one to steam punk into a reasonable facsimile of Han Solos blaster. (You know someone would do it).

Presumably the silenced Type 64 is a definite no-no ... after all, it comes in .32 Browning!

We all want the .45 Broomhandles that haven't been made in more than half a century but, realistically, can we get newly made, semi-only Type 80s? I have a 1909 C96 sitting in my safe that I have never fired.

A well-made, low-priced .38 Special would be welcome, as well, but I don't know if it could be made at a price that would significantly undercut Ruger's products.

PS -- Hey, Mark-II, keep your hands off my Mauser!!!
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

CGN frequent flyer OccasionallyOnTarget's Avatar
    Interesting site.

J
    With all the talk lately of new/future Norinco models, thought I'd share this link of models that Norinco has apparently already made. Some really cool clones on the site.

http://encyklopediezbrani.cz/encyklo...ole_china.html

You'll need to use Google "translate".
    If you go back a few pages you can also see other rifles or "puške" from China. Thanks to Croatian being close to Czech I didn't need to translate it.
    BTW Go Leafs Go!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kveldulf View Post
    PS -- Hey, Mark-II, keep your hands off my Mauser!!!
    Don't worry: I'm a philistine, not a barbarian

I'd Be in for a broom handle! The only problem would be if norinco still has the jigs, forms and tools still.

I wouldn't mind a cheap revolver

CGN Regular
    Judging from the content of the site I would say this is not actually a listing of "Norinco" products, which I have come to believe from reading this forum, doesn't actually manufacture anything as a brand anyway. I think they just market products made by various Chinese arms factories.

The site seems to be a list of almost everything ever made by every country, so I doubt that the tooling still exists in China to make a broomhandle Mauser pistol. Just as how I don't think they are equipped to manufacture "Chiang Kai Shek" Mauser rifles anymore.

As much as I'd love to have a (relatively) low cost restricted length Mauser pistol in a popular caliber......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast