Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: beretta ARX 100

Sorry for bringing this back. Not really up to date on the arx's. Is there any new information on these coming to Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by hypnotic001 View Post
    Sorry for bringing this back. Not really up to date on the arx's. Is there any new information on these coming to Canada?
    I wrote an email to Gary at Wanstalls (2014 September 24) He told me he's awaiting from RCM classification. I don't know for how many months/year and we can't push or ask news from these civil servant....

CGN frequent flyer Moparman1303's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by panzer1 View Post
    I wrote an email to Gary at Wanstalls (2014 September 24) He told me he's awaiting from RCM classification. I don't know for how many months/year and we can't push or ask news from these civil servant....
    BRING THIS GUN TO CANADA NON RESTRICTED! Will buy

Quote Originally Posted by panzer1 View Post
    Time to bring this to the attention of your MP and the Minister, it is our only option, or are we all sheep?

CGN frequent flyer
    Mexico has them and we don't... Maybe we are third world?

Quote Originally Posted by powerbaitron View Post
    Mexico has them and we don't... Maybe we are third world?
    The Mexican government has them, not your Joe Blow Mexican.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 84wh1 View Post
    I've played around with an arx160. Don't get too excited about these things. They are not that great. Bulky, all plastic and cheap feeling. If your looking to spend this money on an AR style weapon, get an xcr or if restrictions don't bother you, just get an AR.
    Since this thread got resurrected,,here goes...
    I played with the ARX-100 at SHOT 2015. They had a few barrel lengths up on display. On first impressions, the gun looked good. Picking it up, felt like a cheaply made Nerf gun. The controls are tiny and not particularly ergonomic. Most of it is plastic. The only thing going for it is that it is very light. A mid range AR would run circles around this rifle. A couple of guys picked up the rifle after me, cycled the action, shrugged their shoulders and went on their way. Not much to say.
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Still alive View Post
    Since this thread got resurrected,,here goes...
    I played with the ARX-100 at SHOT 2015. They had a few barrel lengths up on display. On first impressions, the gun looked good. Picking it up, felt like a cheaply made Nerf gun. The controls are tiny and not particularly ergonomic. Most of it is plastic. The only thing going for it is that it is very light. A mid range AR would run circles around this rifle. A couple of guys picked up the rifle after me, cycled the action, shrugged their shoulders and went on their way. Not much to say.
    This is exactly the same impression I got from playing around with them at the Shot Show. However until we get the RCMP lab to approve these it is a mute point.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Still alive View Post
    They had a few barrel lengths up on display.
    Any that would qualify as NR?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenguns View Post
    The Mexican government has them, not your Joe Blow Mexican.
    So the Cartels have them as well then?

Hoping they will be non restricted whenever the RCMP gets around to announcing something.