Page 1 of 12 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: beretta ARX 100

GunNutz

beretta ARX 100

Hey I see Beretta is finally coming out with the civilian version of the ARX 160 they are calling it the ARX 100 they have it on there website with an msrp of $1950. are you guys thinking about bringing them in? perhaps with a non restricted length barrel? I realize that it has not been classified yet but im assuming it will get a restricted classification on barrel length alone much like the ACR.

Quote Originally Posted by rberresheim View Post
    Hey I see Beretta is finally coming out with the civilian version of the ARX 160 they are calling it the ARX 100 they have it on there website with an msrp of $1950. are you guys thinking about bringing them in? perhaps with a non restricted length barrel? I realize that it has not been classified yet but im assuming it will get a restricted classification on barrel length alone much like the ACR.
    I was gonna figure they would just classify it as an AR variant, even though they are very different. Would be nice to see a Beretta rifle non-restricted at a reasonable price though.
    If you wish to anger a Conservative, tell him a lie. If you wish to anger a Liberal, tell them the truth

Quote Originally Posted by jewman22 View Post
    I was gonna figure they would just classify it as an AR variant, even though they are very different. Would be nice to see a Beretta rifle non-restricted at a reasonable price though.
    We have things like the XCR and you expect this to be classified as an AR variant?

Although I will look into it if it comes in. Looks interesting.
    Last edited by Corps; 05-08-2013 at 10:25 PM.

GunNutz
    not to mention the ACR uses an AR style bolt and an AR 15 barrel and those can be made NR with a longer barrel

If anybody is wondering if there is a market for this rifle...I'd buy one tonight restricted or not! This thing is sweet! It's like a AR piston wet dream for a southpaw!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdXBC...YliUQ&index=42

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stormchaser's Avatar
    Yes please!

Got my interest. Count me in for sure R or NR.

Quote Originally Posted by jewman22 View Post
    I was gonna figure they would just classify it as an AR variant, even though they are very different..
    On what basis would this be an AR variant?

Weird, Exactly! it is a totally new firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by tootall View Post
    On what basis would this be an AR variant?
    Just a guess, maybe because it has AR at the beginning of it, they might not take the time to classify it properly.
    Just because we know that it isn't an AR, doesn't mean that the RCMP will as well.
    I do realize we have been lucky enough to get the ACR and XCR in non-restricted, we might get lucky with this, and we might not.
    If you wish to anger a Conservative, tell him a lie. If you wish to anger a Liberal, tell them the truth

Page 1 of 12 12345678911 ... LastLast