Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AR15 .223 10 Round Pistol Mags and LAR Couplers Back In Stock!

AR15 .223 10 Round Pistol Mags and LAR Couplers Back In Stock!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    Awesome! PLEASE tell me this means you got your shipment of XCR-Ls in too? (hoping, finger's crossed....)

Sponsoring Dealer
    Quote Originally Posted by .22LRGUY View Post
    Awesome! PLEASE tell me this means you got your shipment of XCR-Ls in too? (hoping, finger's crossed....)
    We sure did. Just presently processing backorders, please be patient with us! We will be contacting the backorders in the next few days here.
    Please do not contact us as we will contact you if your backorder has arrived.

Tyson.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Is your coupler the plastic one, or the metal one with allen set screw? Sorry if this has been asked before. Also, your XCR mag looks to be a different shape than the LAR one, can you show a picture of two joined with your coupler? Again, sorry if this has been asked before.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Supplies View Post
    We sure did. Just presently processing backorders, please be patient with us! We will be contacting the backorders in the next few days here.
    Please do not contact us as we will contact you if your backorder has arrived.

Tyson.
    Thanks for the update. I'll watch for an email....

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    Is your coupler the plastic one, or the metal one with allen set screw? Sorry if this has been asked before. Also, your XCR mag looks to be a different shape than the LAR one, can you show a picture of two joined with your coupler? Again, sorry if this has been asked before.
    Can we please see pictures of them coupling together. I can see that they have angled bottom. Are they going to look weird coupled together? I know that the black C-production with the angled bottom look weird when they are coupled.

Also, do they come with Magpul anti tilt orange follower?
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

Can you get these in 6.8 spc also?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Will these be in stock soon: Robinson Armament XCR-L Micro Pistol 7.62x39 10 Round Magazine
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Can we please see pictures of them coupling together. I can see that they have angled bottom. Are they going to look weird coupled together? I know that the black C-production with the angled bottom look weird when they are coupled.

Also, do they come with Magpul anti tilt orange follower?
    Still want to see know and see this
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Me too, me too!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast