Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: To whom it may concern:

Press the credit card company and they'll make it right for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Phat Eagle View Post
    Try sending them a text message at 1-250-619-2251. Usually get a quick response that way. Maybe they are preoccupied with their move into the US market, and have forgot where they came from...

I'm in the same boat. Tried email 1st, then called and left a message...finally resorted to text messages going more than 2 weeks back and still not so much as a response!
    CSSA/NFA/CCFR Member

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by max_freddy View Post
    I wrote Dlask off when they wouldn't reply to my e-mails. At all. Ever.

I'll spend my money on Springfield Armory M1A... I'm over the whole AR-15 thing anyways.
    Sure does not bold well for CZ owners who expect service & support..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    Sounds like a good shop to avoid.

When I get a chance I'll be pressing the credit card company today. It's now been a month. First and last time I'll ever support this company or any of its branch companies. What a mess!

BANNED
    Looks like another armco....

Bite off more than you can chew, and your customer service/support goes to hell!

Not the way to do business!

Another good dealer gets too big for their own good, and everyone loses......

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    The worst thing is they don't seem to have any interest in damage control either.

Last date online April 24/13

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny88 View Post
    I was at their shop last week and as usual Joe and other were busy working on their machines in the back not sitting answering emails. Pick up the phone and call Dlask, I am sure she will answer and help sort things out. As other here i have never had an issue and thats going back many years.
    If you keep running a business this way the issue if being too busy goes away. Hard to fix the problem of people going to other shops when they know not to expect a response from you....

Thanks for the heads up I will definately not send my business their way or to the parent company.
    If at first you don't succeed ................... sky diving is not for you.

Most of the time, i'm always sending an email to a company that i've never done business with before to get some information about the product i'm interested in and to see if it's really in stock.
    When you ain't get any answers from them, it's a good clue of what their customer service worth.
    A few months ago, i was about to order for about 400-500$ of accessories from Dlask. But after a few unanswered emails, i give up on that idea and bought somewhere else.
    Being very busy, for a serious business, isn't a valid excuse for not answering phone or emails. And the customer should never had to pay the consequences if that business is having troubles with their email inbox or for any other "possible" computer problems they have.

If you're having problems to get your money back, call your credit card company to initiate a chargeback.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast