Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: To whom it may concern:

And the bolt debacle:

After 316 rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by mildcustom2 View Post
    Thanx for the explanation that Dlask is no longer associated with Dead Zombies or as it is called now Ice Arms. I think it would be wise for the CGN Admin to suspend this contributing members account until things are formally worked out. Ice Arms aka Dead Zombies is operating under a Dlask username and if Dlask is no longer associated then this is looks quite controversial.
    Dude, that is the oldest play in the binder..."It wasn't me, I lent my name to another person who screwed me, and in turn screwed you. You see? You and I are in the same boat! On the same team! Both screwed by that other guy! Now I have nothing to do with him and you can trust me again."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Turkeyslayer 1300's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
    While it is entirely possible that both of the quoted individuals are legitimate customers, their respective low post counts sure do bring about images of ShillGate. Sorry to be the one to state out loud what everyone is thinking. Kudo's to the vendor for chiming in, now to wait and bear witness to their follow-through.
    Says the guy with less than 400 posts.
    We can't stop here, this is Remington Country

I'd rather deal with nature than bureaucracy - John Barsness

Quote Originally Posted by BIGREDD View Post
    A Man without a Dog... is a might less than he could be.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Letters View Post
    Dude, that is the oldest play in the binder..."It wasn't me, I lent my name to another person who screwed me, and in turn screwed you. You see? You and I are in the same boat! On the same team! Both screwed by that other guy! Now I have nothing to do with him and you can trust me again."
    Until things are resolved I am not interested in dealing with any of the three dealers caught up in this. I'm really really happy I spent my money on a 1919a4 package instead of a Serbu 50 BMG, that's for sure.

I still think until this is all sorted out this dealers account should be suspended. Way too much controversy here, its been done to others in the past over far less.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer F22_RaptoR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Conte View Post
    And the bolt debacle:

After 316 rounds.
    Wow, lug blew right off! glad the entire bolt didn't fragment and blow up!

BANNED
    I think this is another example of how these forums should be taking a more proactive stance in protecting the membership. There should be some kind of feedback system where if a dealer gets enough negative feedback they could be suspended or removed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyCuda View Post
    I think this is another example of how these forums should be taking a more proactive stance in protecting the membership. There should be come kind of feedback system where if a dealer gets enough negative feedback they could be suspended or removed.
    Nothing stoping you from giving them negative trader rating if you bought something and its crap.

you cant give dealers negative feedback here it will upset them and the cash will stop flowing
    RIP LGR

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by WetCoast View Post
    WTF? Show up at Thomas' June M14 clinic and I will show you what a shill looks like up close and in person. Christ.

People behind keyboards say the the stupidest things, myself included at times. Kind of like RIGHT NOW when I had to delete about 3 sentences until I calmed down. I appreciate those like jdman that look for evidence to support or critique their opinion before they publish their comments. We would all be better off if we all did the same before we get in a pissing match.

Sleeper shill... love it.

Wetcoast

There is also the fact that I qualified my statement earlier to be 'maybe' and that you may be entirely legit, as seems to be the case. How many sentences would you have to erase if I said it as though it was fact? I'll allow that I confused/missed your join date; I probably checked the join date of the other quoted fellow twice in error and thought you were both newbs. I stated possibilities in pretty plain English.

8 posts in 9 years? And here I just helped you to double your yearly average :D. Your chattiness kind of reminds me of a joke I heard about a Monk who gets to speak only two words but once every year; his first years words to the head Monk were "food bland", the following year was "bed hard" and the year after that was "monastery cold". When the monk was transferred to another monastery his superiors noted to one another "All he does is complain!".

Not poking the bear, but you gotta see the humor in that. Sorry for my error.
    Last edited by CaberTosser; 05-22-2013 at 09:16 AM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678