Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: B5 Sopmod bravo

Not sure if I want to order from the states (and this means drive the part across). It's pretty well exactly what I am looking for in a stock though.
    Last edited by Airw4ves; 01-01-2014 at 07:14 PM.

CGN frequent flyer Familygunnutz's Avatar
    geez, why would anyone risking it driving controlled goods across is beyond me, you can either

A. Buy from a Canadian Dealer
    B. Buy from Brownnells, they will attached all necessary export paperwork to the shipping packaging, and their shipping are reasonable as long as you don't choose UPS(not all items are exportable, do your own research.)

unless it's a huge saving like more than $100 I'd rather support a Canadian business

what ever you do, stop driving controlled goods over by yourself, what is the reward for all the risk that you're taking may I ask? unless it trills you then keep on doing it by all means.
    Get some!!! ^^

I asked in this thread because I would love to purchase one from OST, as I feel that my money is best spent on Canadian retailers, particularly OST. Unfortunately, none of these are being carried by any company in Canada at this time (to my knowledge). I would just order from Brownells, but B5 Systems is not on the list of ITAR registered companies.
    No, I would never drive across with controlled goods. I have far too much to lose over a piece of plastic, so not too worry.

CGN frequent flyer Familygunnutz's Avatar
    my post wasn't directed at you my friend someone here mentioned getting them from the states by shipping to a border depot then driving the item over.
    Just want to warn it's not worth it, you maybe banned from entering the states again, not worth it in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Airw4ves View Post
    I asked in this thread because I would love to purchase one from OST, as I feel that my money is best spent on Canadian retailers, particularly OST. Unfortunately, none of these are being carried by any company in Canada at this time (to my knowledge). I would just order from Brownells, but B5 Systems is not on the list of ITAR registered companies.
    No, I would never drive across with controlled goods. I have far too much to lose over a piece of plastic, so not too worry.
    Last edited by Farmboy; 01-01-2014 at 11:30 PM.
    Get some!!! ^^

CGN Regular
    I'm still trying to nail down the exact effect this will have, but I imagine it will greatly help dealers like OST get us great products like the B5 Bravo from the USA.

In July, the US Government added a few crucial lines to the ITAR. They are as follows:
    DEPARTMENT OF STATE
    22 CFR Part 123 RIN 1400–AD07 [Public Notice 8371]
    International Traffic in Arms Regulations: Canadian Firearms Components Exemption
    AGENCY: Department of State. ACTION: Final rule.
    SUMMARY: The Department of State is amending the International Traffic in Arms Regulations to implement a statutory provision regarding the exemption from licensing for export to Canada of firearms components not exceeding $500 in value.
    DATES: This rule is effective July 8, 2013.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar
    Those ITAR limits don't help us in the least. $500 is a drop in the bucket for what we need

We should have the new B5 stocks shortly.
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

Quote Originally Posted by Farmboy View Post
    Those ITAR limits don't help us in the least. $500 is a drop in the bucket for what we need

We should have the new B5 stocks shortly.
    Got an eta on this?

Quote Originally Posted by orochi View Post
    got an eta on this?
    x2 ^^

x3 ^

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar
    Nope, I don't have an eta.
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast