Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 100% satisfied, by far the best firearm buying experience yet!!!!!!

100% satisfied, by far the best firearm buying experience yet!!!!!!

I know this is not new but I am posting in hope that people on the fence about buying from wolverine will be swayed into comfort from yet another top experience. I purchased an XCR on layaway/backorder from Brent at wolverine some months ago. I need to mention Im in the military and was at sea where I had no communication with land due to poor internet and no phones, so in that regard all the staff at wolverine were more then understanding and helpful. I could not be happier with my rifle. Brent was patient with all my many....many emails/questions the whole time. I can not ask for more from a retailer. They catered to my own experience as if it were there own. I just wanna say thanks publicly so they know they have yet another customer for life.
    Thanks again guys
    Definition of a veteran - Whether active duty, retired, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his/her life, signed a blank check made payable to "The People of Canada", for an amount "up to and including my life."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Thumbs up to Brent, very professional and quick in helping me with bolt catch issues.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Wolverine is a great dealer, have never had a bad experience, in fact they've gone beyond what would be considered
    "good customer service" for me.
    OP'd by jbrow397:
    We held court on the Internet and as usual, all parties are held in contempt.

I have a man crush on Wolverine!
    Excellent service.

Wolverine has great customer service. had nothing but good experiences with them

CGN Regular
    This is not news at all, Wolverine is A+ =)

I've got an order in right now with them. So far communication is good, just waiting on CFC to process my restricted transfer.

Wolverine is fantastic. My only complaint is that they aren't a local store for me! Love dealing with them, and plan on doing so for years to come!

Quote Originally Posted by shniper View Post
    Wolverine is fantastic. My only complaint is that they aren't a local store for me! Love dealing with them, and plan on doing so for years to come!
    Agreed. A very professional dealer with great customer service.

Wolverine is the only online gun supplier that I will buy from now. I know when I buy a product from them they will stand behind it 100% and if it is not right they will fix it. I have only had great experiences with them and the customer service is top notch!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast