Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MICOR Leader 50 BMG

MICOR Leader 50 BMG

How about importing this?

Last edited by BlkMamba; 11-26-2014 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Updates

They already have a .50 BMG rifle, htt p://www.tacticalimports.ca/gm6-lynx-p-3.html

Why would they bring in ANOTHER semi-auto .50 BMG, especially one that is still in "pre-order" mode?

Anyone who can afford a semi-auto .50 BMG rifle, AND is able to feed it, probably won't care that much about spending the extra money.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanhope View Post
    They already have a .50 BMG rifle, htt p://www.tacticalimports.ca/gm6-lynx-p-3.html
    Yes, I know.

Why would they bring in ANOTHER semi-auto .50 BMG, especially one that is still in "pre-order" mode?
    Obviously, why should a dealer sell Browning semi-auto rifles when he is already selling Remington semi-auto rifles.

Anyone who can afford a semi-auto .50 BMG rifle, AND is able to feed it, probably won't care that much about spending the extra money.
    Really? Won't care about spending the extra money? BFG-50A ~$7k and GM6 ~$14.5k. Not many people can afford a 50 BMG in the GM6 price range but there are those who can. More power to them.

CGN Regular
    Not a fan of the look. Its like a T97 on steroids with a big ass muzzle brake.

nice lookin .50 if you ask me! id use it

Quote Originally Posted by BlkMamba View Post
    Yes, I know.

Obviously, why should a dealer sell Browning semi-auto rifles when he is already selling Remington semi-auto rifles.

Really? Won't care about spending the extra money? BFG-50A ~$7k and GM6 ~$14.5k. Not many people can afford a 50 BMG in the GM6 price range but there are those who can. More power to them.

Don't feed the troll's bro.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MegaMonkeyChunk's Avatar
    Canada could always use more semi .50 BMG rifles. Being a bullpup is just icing on the cake.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kevin M.'s Avatar
    The Micor Leader honestly does not do much for me. It is a solid enough design, but nothing that truly sets it apart from the competition in that market.

If you have the cash for a semi .50BMG, and you want a bullpup, the GM6 would be the way to go.

If you can deal without it being a bullpup, the Serbu is the obvious choice, despite the small problems with cycling. (*these problems were fixed for a grand total of $140.00 in gunsmithing fees, and another $300 to tune the trigger, extractor, ejector, and magazine, turned this gun into a firearm that is more effective and accurate than the Barrett M82A1.)
    You know you are a real gunnut when you start practicing trigger control on power tools.

WWJMBD? What Would John Moses Browning Do?

BANNED
    Has anyone ever brought in a Leader 50 or a Serbu 50?

btw: Yeah, yeah, I know... old thread. Anyone who doesn't like it ... get over it.

ps: I wouldn't call Wanhope a troll, but he does have a creepy avatar.

Why is the link broken?
    https://ericaswimmingdream.tilt.com/year1
    Hey CGNers. Here is your chance to crowed fund a future Olympic hopeful and current gun nut!! thanks for your help everyone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast