Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Just got my license and it says to keep a printed copy of the attachment?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    I carry mine so I can produce it, but it is no longer legible from the wallet ware... haha
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer orthoboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieGuy View Post
    I wanted to ask this question and found it in a google search lol.
    Anyways I guess my question is: The blank peice of paper with special conditions, Is this for restricted licenses only?
    Btw there are no conditions so I was confused ( I have both restricted and non restricted).
    I asked someone if they have it with their license and they had no clue as to what paper I was talking about. I have it in a little folder with my pal and would rather have them together than not.

Same here. It takes 1/100th of a mm of space, even though it's blank I keep it by the PAL. That's how I roll though.

I carry mine also, nicely folded in wallet :-)
    Member: lfga.org
    Black Synthetic Ruger 10/22 with Bushnell Scope w/ 6 Banana Clips, have my Restricted Licence & Alberta Shooting Range Officer Ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by airtruck63chev View Post
    reduced it on the photocopier to 10% of its original size and taped it to back of licence ...
    Well done !!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dutchhunter's Avatar
    I have never been asked for it and we get stopped every year well hunting for deer in are controlled hunt .I asked the co about it last year and he said if you have no conditions there is no need to carry the blank paper .are younger hunters carry theres as thy have conditions being a apprentice .so common scents will win out every time Dutch

Quote Originally Posted by silverfoxdj View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1baddcanadian View Post
    I carry mine. Rather err on the side of caution
    Same here
    Yup. It's folded up and worn, tucked behind the slot in the wallet that holds my license. No skin off my nose.

Throw me some more hoops to jump through, ya bastards.
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I always carry mine, you never know when you might need some toilet paper.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kevin M.'s Avatar
    I carry mine.

It is utterly retarded that I have to carry an extra piece of paper that will get destroyed the second my wallet gets wet, but I do it anyways. The chances of something going wrong if I get pulled over without it for whatever reason are not worth the risk.

Doesn't mean I have to like it though.
    You know you are a real gunnut when you start practicing trigger control on power tools.

WWJMBD? What Would John Moses Browning Do?

I carry mine as well. It is folded and tucked away in my wallet. I definitely want to be in compliance, even if I feel it is rather silly.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maple_leaf_eh's Avatar
    I found my next to last PAL conditions paper the other day when housecleaning. The requirement to carry a blank paper was in effect 5 or 6 years ago. When this last renewal arrived, I read the conditions and wondered why. So I complained to my MP (who is in the third party and couldn't give a #hit about firearms issues), and then to an MP in the Conservatives. The gist was this was a useless condition and legal requirement when the police have access to the most sophisticated computer database in the country, ie CPIC. Maybe it can be corrected in regulations to C42.
    Jean Charest after coming a distant second to Pierre Poilievre. “You deserve a clean slate and the opportunity to unite the membership. ... Only Liberals benefit from a divided (Conservative Party).” Will the malcontents listen?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234