Thread: 7.62x39 surplus in stock?

7.62x39 surplus in stock?

hey, i was wondering if you actually have 7.62x39mm military surplus ammo in stock? i noticed practically all the local shops are out of stock and just want to make sure you actually have it in stock before i place an order.

I can't say for sure if he has that ammo in stock, but my two cents, Henry was good to me on my last order. Recieved really good stuff, great selection for my sks, he usually carries a number of manufacturers of the 7.62X39. If it were me, and I did just place a order a couple of days ago, I would get a bunch of the surplus ammo ( clean your barrel with windex asap ) and a few boxes of of the Prvi SPRN (don't buy too much untill you know if your sks feeds it ok).

Supporting Dealer Henry Nierychlo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyotawarrior View Post
    hey, i was wondering if you actually have 7.62x39mm military surplus ammo in stock? i noticed practically all the local shops are out of stock and just want to make sure you actually have it in stock before i place an order.
    Lots in stock, place your order & I'll get it shipped ASAP.
    Regards, Henry

AKA (Budget Shooter Supply) Click on the Banner at the Top of the Page Also at www.budgetshootersupply.ca

Now Stocking Dillon, Hornady & Lee Presses & Dies !!!

Henry,

What's the deal with the free shipping? When I go to checkout it adds $86 for canpar?

Supporting Dealer Henry Nierychlo's Avatar
    Pleas go back & click on Request Shipping Rate option. That way I can let you know if the shipping is Free. Some places in Canada I can't ship for free.
    When you click on the Canpal pic it automatically puts in a shipping cost.
    Regards, Henry

AKA (Budget Shooter Supply) Click on the Banner at the Top of the Page Also at www.budgetshootersupply.ca

Now Stocking Dillon, Hornady & Lee Presses & Dies !!!

Henry's the man! I needed ammo for a course stat! I got the ammo in time, and shipped for cheap. Took it to the range last night. The russian '67 x39 seems to run a little hotter than the czech Ive used in the past, less sulphurous smell too, whatever that means..but shoots great!. The only problem I see now is, I'm seriously contemplating getting in on that pre-order of czech..damn it!

All the stores in BC are now stocked up with Russian ammunition. Reliable has it, Wanstall has it, Hical has it. Hub sports has it. Italian has it. FREE SHIPPING EVERYDAY AT THE STORE
    CHECK OUT WEBSITE TODAY. WE ARE ADDING NEW PRODUCTS EVERY DAY.

WWW.WESTRIFLE.COM

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d.php?t=437599

Жизнь хороша, если есть ППШ! И совсем без проблем, если есть АКМ

BANNED
    There's a little deli in Coquitlam that has them for $280 including tax

just submitted an order for the czech stuff, cant beat the price