Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: Product Requests

Expired Business Member
    We are putting in an order for Remington .300 AAC Blackout ammo - it's UMC 115gr CTFB (Closed Tip Flat Base) and this will be $15 per box of 20 (or $150 per case of 200). If anyone wants some of this, let me know. If anyone wants us to source something hard-to-find, PM me and we can order it in for you.

I say this a lot through this thread, but we ARE recording everyone's requests and are working hard to expand our range. We prioritize the most common requests, and yes - we will be getting some bulk 7.62x39!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick.flhx View Post
    .30cal carbine.....
    Any particular brand/ bullet weight?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    Any particular brand/ bullet weight?
    Generally 110gr is the only reliable weight, slight variations may be acceptable.

Hornady Critical Defense(apparently they suspended sales of this??)
    Hornady FMJ Steel Match
    Wolf, Tula, Armscor, Herter's, Remington UMC ect. Cheap and plinkable.
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

10mm? Please? I've been bitten and don't want to go back!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Do you reply to online questions using website form?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Do you reply to online questions using website form?
    Yes we do - if you don't receive a reply, it may have gone into spam - some email providers, especially hotmail etc, seem to dislike us! If anyone tries to contact us via our website form and doesn't receive a response, please PM me through CGN here and we'll make sure you get your response. Our website sends an auto-reply when you send a message through the webform, so if you don't get that within 10 minutes, please check your spam and add us as a safe sender. We're normally pretty fast at replying!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Thanks.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

I'd love some 300 blk, but I'd prefer some expending bullets. Might still buy some tho, but not as many for sure.
    :ᚹᛁᚾᛞᚱ:ᛗᚨᚱᚲ:ᛖᛚᛞᚱ:ᚠᛖᛚ:

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ix View Post
    I'd love some 300 blk, but I'd prefer some expending bullets. Might still buy some tho, but not as many for sure.
    The lead time for Remington and Federal orders right now is about 6 months unless the distributor has things on hand. I am placing an order but have been warned that prices will be going up by the time we get them. I was also looking at getting Federal American Eagle 300 BLK 220gr OTM “Subsonic”.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dogzilla's Avatar
    Managed recoil slugs would be nice. Remington managed recoil slugs would be better
    They say age brings wisdom, and in the same breath say there's no fool like an old fool.