Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 212141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: dying to get the M37... ETA?

am i the only one left that hasnt asked for their deposit back yet? (from company's buying from NS)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer canucklehead's Avatar
    I still have my deposit with P&D... I'm thinking about getting it back now...

Quote Originally Posted by canucklehead View Post
    I still have my deposit with P&D... I'm thinking about getting it back now...
    without any real sign of anything happening or a real update im thinking this may be a lost cause.

CGN Regular
    This is why u never pre-order anything. You're funding some companies project at your cost with zero return. They don't care, they don't have any of their capital tied up, only yours.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer canucklehead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stevelarry View Post
    This is why u never pre-order anything. You're funding some companies project at your cost with zero return. They don't care, they don't have any of their capital tied up, only yours.
    While technically true, I have no issue paying a deposit on something that will be in high demand. Also, since I paid with my credit card, P&D pays interchange fees on the transaction - and again on the refund, so it does cost them money. Granted, not a lot, but it`s not free money for them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    If my understanding of this entire situation is correct and North Sylva needs new receivers made I'd be curious to know if they have drawings for all the receiver parts needed. It would be a fun project.

Quote Originally Posted by mildcustom2 View Post
    If my understanding of this entire situation is correct and North Sylva needs new receivers made I'd be curious to know if they have drawings for all the receiver parts needed. It would be a fun project.
    thats only the case for the M3HB. like i said before this is a quote from TNW regarding the M37. quote date dec/13/2013

"The receivers are 100% new, and we have communicated this to the RCMP. North Sylva is in line on the list for the approval."

so in my opinion i think the labs are just stalling for election time...
    Last edited by 223762; 11-18-2014 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 223762 View Post
    thats only the case for the M3HB. like i said before this is a quote from TNW regarding the M37. quote date dec/13/2013

"The receivers are 100% new, and we have communicated this to the RCMP. North Sylva is in line on the list for the approval."

so in my opinion i think the labs are just stalling for election time...
    Honestly it's very possible that TNW is full of it but at this point we need to find a solution to this as too many people have been waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by mildcustom2 View Post
    Honestly it's very possible that TNW is full of it but at this point we need to find a solution to this as too many people have been waiting.
    ya. maybe its hard to verify it without actually seeing them be made? you would think they could just show them their tooling and be done with it....or maybe the FRT comes out tomorrow?
    who knows whats going on with them? it would be nice if NorthSylva would give us some info or request info if they dont have any.

Quote Originally Posted by 223762 View Post
    ya. maybe its hard to verify it without actually seeing them be made? you would think they could just show them their tooling and be done with it....or maybe the FRT comes out tomorrow?
    who knows whats going on with them? it would be nice if NorthSylva would give us some info or request info if they dont have any.
    There's always more than we know behind the scenes. The time for complaining about it is over. Now we just need to help find a solution if we can. If I had the drawings for the parts needed I could get my CNC shop to quote on it and I could assemble the receivers.