Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: dying to get the M37... ETA?

thanks zelly 101 your the king

CGN Ultra frequent flyer canucklehead's Avatar
    So..... Anyone heard when they are landing? Might need to start/resume a thread in the P&D forum... They'll at least share what they know...

Quote Originally Posted by 223762 View Post
    hi guys i have been wondering how much longer is it going to take to get the M37 out to the buyers? Do these firearms have FRT# yet? have the RCMP done there testing on it? do the RCMP even have one to test yet? will we see them this year or next year? im dying to find out were they are at, in the process of me getting one. Thanks.
    The M37 has been in the hands of the RCMP for classification about 3-4 months now.

There is really not a whole lot we can do the speed up the process, as they are very busy.

Thanks,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    You know what really blows about all these situations? North Sylva lets it out or North Sylvas dealers they sell too let the cat out of the bag on these things way in advance of getting an FRT# and dealers take deposits before we even know if they are allowed for civilian ownership.

One of these days it's gonna backfire in a huge way when dealers take all these deposits from people and in the end the supplier can't deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    The M37 has been in the hands of the RCMP for classification about 3-4 months now.

There is really not a whole lot we can do the speed up the process, as they are very busy.

Thanks,
    thanks for letting us know.

Quote Originally Posted by mildcustom2 View Post
    You know what really blows about all these situations? North Sylva lets it out or North Sylvas dealers they sell too let the cat out of the bag on these things way in advance of getting an FRT# and dealers take deposits before we even know if they are allowed for civilian ownership.

One of these days it's gonna backfire in a huge way when dealers take all these deposits from people and in the end the supplier can't deliver.
    i really hope its not this time.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 5440fight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post

Thanks,
    Busy shoving popsicle sticks into guns to try and make them full auto... "Hey Jill, you wanna go out and stop crime, or maybe solve a crime... we could even look for drunk drivers... what do you say?"

"Nah, I just jammed a swizzle stick into this Ruger 10/22, this is important. Hand me that rubber band, and that bag of washers..."

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

i really hope its not this time.
    Me too, not that I have anything invested in this or any other product they distribute but for the sake of all those people that put in deposits with dealers.

You can still come over and fondle mine a bit if you like

thanks Mildcustom2 .i bet if they dont make it into canada it would raise the price of the 1919's. witch would be a good thing for you

thanks Mildcustom2 .i bet if they dont make it into canada it would raise the price of the 1919's. witch would be a good thing for you

I don't look at it that way. There's already so few 1919's in Canada another 30or 50 wouldn't hurt much. Rather see people just get what they've been promised and enjoy it. I'm not in this for the money just the fun and sharing it with other like minded individuals.