Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: dying to get the M37... ETA?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 223762 View Post
    ive still got my fingers crossed on the M37 but wish i had bought a 1919 to tide me over or at least take the place of the M37 if it doesnt make it into the country. maybe i still should get a 1919...
    Would you like the name and email address of the top dog in the firearms lab that makes these decisions?

Then it can be settled once and for all. Since North Sylva doesn't feel they need to be accountable for those who have deposits on firearms they promised.

Quote Originally Posted by mildcustom2 View Post
    Would you like the name and email address of the top dog in the firearms lab that makes these decisions?

Then it can be settled once and for all. Since North Sylva doesn't feel they need to be accountable for those who have deposits on firearms they promised.
    i dont want to make waves down there myself. but an update on if the lab has even started the testing yet? or if they have any idea how long they will test it for? would be nice. waiting really sucks when=your not sure if your really even waiting for anything.
    Si vis pacem para bellum. "If you want peace, prepare for war".

Quote Originally Posted by 223762 View Post
    i dont want to make waves down there myself. but an update on if the lab has even started the testing yet? or if they have any idea how long they will test it for? would be nice. waiting really sucks when=your not sure if your really even waiting for anything.
    Can it really get any worse than it currently is?

North Sylva is ignoring people and refuses to give a truthful answer.

I have a deposit on an M2HB with my local dealer do they get to keep it forever? How long before you admit to the public that these guns arent going to be approved due to the RCMP Labs new interpretation of what parts now actually consist of the "receiver" on browning belt fed guns IE M1919, M2HB, M37. How about in the future not pre selling a product with a deposit that isnt even approved..

Quote Originally Posted by gutinater View Post
    I have a deposit on an M2HB with my local dealer do they get to keep it forever? How long before you admit to the public that these guns arent going to be approved due to the RCMP Labs new interpretation of what parts now actually consist of the "receiver" on browning belt fed guns IE M1919, M2HB, M37. How about in the future not pre selling a product with a deposit that isnt even approved..
    This is what I absolutely hate about North Sylva. Getting everyone worked up and dealers pre selling guns based on a hope and prayer that they will be approved by the firearms lab. They did it with the M2HB and M37 here and they did it with the T97. I'm just waiting for it to really bite them in the backside and Canadian firearm owners and dealers turn there backs on them.

Could you imagine the tens of thousands of dollars that retailers would of had to return to customers on the T97 presales had they not gotten approval.

deleted duplicate post
    Last edited by gutinater; 09-29-2013 at 09:14 AM. Reason: duplicated post

Quote Originally Posted by mildcustom2 View Post
    This is what I absolutely hate about North Sylva. Getting everyone worked up and dealers pre selling guns based on a hope and prayer that they will be approved by the firearms lab. They did it with the M2HB and M37 here and they did it with the T97. I'm just waiting for it to really bite them in the backside and Canadian firearm owners and dealers turn there backs on them.

Could you imagine the tens of thousands of dollars that retailers would of had to return to customers on the T97 presales had they not gotten approval.
    I agree with you fully. I bought the M2HB and not the M37 because the TNW M2HB already had an FRT number and the M37 did not. I didnt find out until after the fact that the new TNW's were based on the M3 receiver and would require a new FRT number. Now with the BS going on in the firearms lab (This isnt just rumours) regarding what parts are now considered to be part of the receiver I dont see how these are going to be approved where other newly manufactured browning belt feds by other companies have been deemed CA thus prohib (I cant get into details). Also how the heck did they come up with a delivery date that they fed the dealers of early 2013 when the damn things werent even approved yet?? Also the M37's were built at that time as I called up TNW, but the M2HB's werent even assembled, apparently TNW send them up as parts kits to be assembled in Canada. North Sylva are the M2/M3HB's even assembled yet? Have you contacted the firearms lab regarding their new precedent of the right hand side plate not being the only part now considered the receiver?

and for the sake of transparency:

DISCLAIMER: Although I am associated with IRUNGUNS, this is a personal issue I have with a product supplied by your company to a dealer with whom I have a deposit placed (before I was ever associated with IRUNGUNS)
    Last edited by gutinater; 09-29-2013 at 09:36 AM.

How about in the future not pre selling a product with a deposit that isnt even approved..
    But then they wouldn't be able to invest your money and make interest off you.
    Member of CSSA
    Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana
    TAP, RACK, BANG

Without N Sylva providing information of the likelihood of the M2/M3 hybrids receiving an FRT, I think I am going to have to pull my deposit soon.

I do kind of feel for N sylva, as they imported these with the expectation that they were a slam dunk based on the lab's previous guidelines. Now they are going to have a fair chunk of change tied up in guns that are possibly not sale-able. The cost to make them "RCMP Lab legal" will likely raise the sale price substantially, possibly beyond what the market will bear.

Quote Originally Posted by spyd4r View Post
    But then they wouldn't be able to invest your money and make interest off you.
    Nobody makes any money on interest these days, although the deposits held will likely reduce the cost of borrowing if credit was used to purchase the inventory.

I agree with you fully. I bought the M2HB and not the M37 because the TNW M2HB already had an FRT number and the M37 did not. I didnt find out until after the fact that the new TNW's were based on the M3 receiver and would require a new FRT number. Now with the BS going on in the firearms lab (This isnt just rumours) regarding what parts are now considered to be part of the receiver I dont see how these are going to be approved where other newly manufactured browning belt feds by other companies have been deemed CA thus prohib (I cant get into details). Also how the heck did they come up with a delivery date that they fed the dealers of early 2013 when the damn things werent even approved yet?? Also the M37's were built at that time as I called up TNW, but the M2HB's werent even assembled, apparently TNW send them up as parts kits to be assembled in Canada. North Sylva are the M2/M3HB's even assembled yet? Have you contacted the firearms lab regarding their new precedent of the right hand side plate not being the only part now considered the receiver?

and for the sake of transparency:

DISCLAIMER: Although I am associated with IRUNGUNS, this is a personal issue I have with a product supplied by your company to a dealer with whom I have a deposit placed (before I was ever associated with IRUNGUNS)
    There no different than a used car salesman scamming you and dealers with empty promises. Everyone should be on there dealers case to make a point that what North Sylva is doing is wrong. Packs of lies and empty promises.

Quote Originally Posted by stencollector View Post
    Without N Sylva providing information of the likelihood of the M2/M3 hybrids receiving an FRT, I think I am going to have to pull my deposit soon.

I do kind of feel for N sylva, as they imported these with the expectation that they were a slam dunk based on the lab's previous guidelines. Now they are going to have a fair chunk of change tied up in guns that are possibly not sale-able. The cost to make them "RCMP Lab legal" will likely raise the sale price substantially, possibly beyond what the market will bear.

Nobody makes any money on interest these days, although the deposits held will likely reduce the cost of borrowing if credit was used to purchase the inventory.
    I hope they get stuck with the whole lot and can't sell them or return them. Let them go belly up and a new and improved distributor take over the Canadian market.