Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Marstar first impression

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    I'm a many multiple repeat customer. My impression is that Marstar performs best when you phone them as I suspect the volume of e-mails they get can lead to slight delays in getting responses. In general, I don't have any complaints. Deal with confidence
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

Must be nice, i called in a private transfer May 6th and still have not been approved yet! Called and was told they were behind and it would be the 2nd week of June! It seems dealers get preferential treatment and the peons are discriminated against! Its time for the Feds to take over from the useless OPP CFO who have many excuses for the common person.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Barthom's Avatar
    They are always pretty decent to deal with.
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."

CGN frequent flyer boss351cleveland's Avatar
    Whats up with their webpage and inventory lately ? kind like they took a step backward?

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by boss351cleveland View Post
    Whats up with their webpage and inventory lately ? kind like they took a step backward?
    What is the question here ??
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackpar View Post
    For me it was not so good pass a order for a Enfield P14 bolt removal tool no news after two weeks so cancel the order.
    You request a special item that required retrieval from an, as yet, unsorted shipment.... Had you advised us that it was that urgent we would have put our entire staff on sorting the container
    John

My first experience was good. Great shipping rates, prices and communication. My Lee Enfield parts showed up quicker than I expected them to. Only downside was the yellow paint the nose cap was covered in. Took a little while to sand/scrape it off but it was worth it to see the nose cap in nice shape.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    You request a special item that required retrieval from an, as yet, unsorted shipment.... Had you advised us that it was that urgent we would have put our entire staff on sorting the container
    John
    I could really use a blued screw about a 1/2'' long with metric threads. If you get you're staff on that I'd be real happy.

just phucking with you.

have a good night

Marstar ROCKS!!!!!!. I have purchased 2 Woodsman pistols, 2 1911 45. all Norc. recieved them within 2 weeks.Awesome. Couldn't reassemble one of the woodsmen upon initial cleaning, sent it back with appologies,returned fixed at no extra cost to me.Brilliant. Also purchased 3 various scopes a bipod and scope mount. Everything excellent.web site is also a bit awkard for me as well. I liked the older "Buffet" style layout of previous web site.
    Cheers Chris

CGN Ultra frequent flyer themikea's Avatar
    Yep, sounds about right for Marstar.
    Member of NFA, CSSA, CFI, NRA, CPC

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast