Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Marstar first impression

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    What is the question here ??
    John
    I think, he thinks the selection has dropped, and the website quality as well.

My honest opinion is that the website has gotten better, can't really comment on Stock as I have not really looked into it before the website was changed and after.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    I'm not convinced the new website actually lists all the stock. The old site seemed to have more listed, but a lot of the stuff listed on the old site was out of stock.

What would be nice is a modern site that allows you to drop inventory into a online basket, and that allows you to checkout and pay online without having to call in. Of course, this would mean the marstar website would have to reflect actual stock holdings accurately. Not sure how much work that would be.
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

Quote Originally Posted by Claven2 View Post
    What would be nice is a modern site that allows you to drop inventory into a online basket, and that allows you to checkout and pay online without having to call in.
    X2. Or at least a decent website that works with all browsers and reflects the seriousness of Marstar Canada Inc...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Claven2 View Post
    I'm not convinced the new website actually lists all the stock. The old site seemed to have more listed, but a lot of the stuff listed on the old site was out of stock.

What would be nice is a modern site that allows you to drop inventory into a online basket, and that allows you to checkout and pay online without having to call in. Of course, this would mean the marstar website would have to reflect actual stock holdings accurately. Not sure how much work that would be.
    You still have to call in ???
    What's the point of signing up for an account & have a cart to put your items in & a check out if you still have to call them ?????
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

I've ordered online and never called in.... not sure what you mean.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmaster View Post
    Well that sounds better .
    I couldn't see why they would have a online shopping cart & check out if you still had to call them .
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

I have fully opposite experience with this company.....
    Si vis pacem, para bellum ...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmaster View Post
    Yes, you can order some stuff online, but Marstar has a LOT of stuff not on their site, that's what I'm referring to.
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

While not perfect, Marstar is a great place run by great people...
    We should all be happy (I for sure am) to have a company like Marstar doing business in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by polaris View Post
    While not perfect, Marstar is a great place run by great people...
    We should all be happy (I for sure am) to have a company like Marstar doing business in Canada.
    Should be ?
    I will decide what I "should be" .. But this "should be" hardly will be Marstar with his oowwner after I was forced to sent back two of my three buying back to those guys . M93 was shooting full auto & NP34- FTE. Never else will have business with this company . NEVER !!
    Last edited by alekshin; 06-02-2013 at 10:00 PM.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast