Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 8mm mauser Time frame

Still not up on theyre website I need ammo Help us John! haha
    Definition of a veteran - Whether active duty, retired, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his/her life, signed a blank check made payable to "The People of Canada", for an amount "up to and including my life."

John, thanks for the update. I love that m48BO I bought from you last fall. What year is the yugo surplus you are planning on bringing in? I do apologise as I am unsure where to find the original thread on this.

That would be awesome k 98 is hungry taged for update deffinently be down for a few crates.

Don't get too exciting. I'm suspecting "inland transport permit" refers to Europe. If it ain't on a ship, you're not shooting it until next Spring. Or can you confirm that it is in country?

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by samsplacci71 View Post
    John, thanks for the update. I love that m48BO I bought from you last fall. What year is the yugo surplus you are planning on bringing in? I do apologise as I am unsure where to find the original thread on this.
    Most of it is 1990s with 2000+ re certification..
    John

Any idea as to time frame John? Is it still in Europe?
    Ben
    Definition of a veteran - Whether active duty, retired, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his/her life, signed a blank check made payable to "The People of Canada", for an amount "up to and including my life."

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertanBound View Post
    Any idea as to time frame John? Is it still in Europe?
    Ben
    I will repeat, repeat, repeat again, we are awaiting the transit documents, yes it is in Europe at our warehouse, we don't require transit papers in Canada.... I cannot give a time frame, this is exactly why I should never have mentioned it here before it was in the warehouse in Canada....

BTW, shipping from our warehouse to Canada is only 7-10 days....

John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by protostrongylus View Post
    Don't get too exciting. I'm suspecting "inland transport permit" refers to Europe. If it ain't on a ship, you're not shooting it until next Spring. Or can you confirm that it is in country?
    Now you all see why I should never mention matters before the delivery in Canada takes place.... We get flooded with expert opinions....

BTW how did you come up with such shipping delays, even Chris Columbus made it here faster than that ??

John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Now you all see why I should never mention matters before the delivery in Canada takes place.... We get flooded with expert opinions....

BTW how did you come up with such shipping delays, even Chris Columbus made it here faster than that ??

John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    I will repeat, repeat, repeat again, we are awaiting the transit documents, yes it is in Europe at our warehouse, we don't require transit papers in Canada.... I cannot give a time frame, this is exactly why I should never have mentioned it here before it was in the warehouse in Canada....

BTW, shipping from our warehouse to Canada is only 7-10 days....

John
    Thanks for the replie john, ill keep saving my pennies so i can buy more ammo

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast