8mm mauser Time frame

Alrite thanks for the heads up, I had no idea what waiting for transit papers meant for a distributor, since....Im not a distributor sorry if I was annoying. It was not my intent I just didnt know.

Alrite thanks for the heads up, I had no idea what waiting for transit papers meant for a distributor, since....Im not a distributor sorry if I was annoying. It was not my intent I just didnt know.

I never consider a realistic question annoying.... Although we have seen a few on here that are....
Thank you for your interest....
John

I'm curious about this as well- I've been holding off on buying a Mauser until some surplus showed up. In the meantime, I've been saving .30-06 brass to cut down and resize to 8mm ;)

I would look for other alternatives. According to an email I received from Marstar in sept 2012, this ammo was to be delivered by year end 2012. "awaiting transit permits" same reason as now.

Further emails in the late spring of 2013 said it would be summer 2013 delivery. Here we are at year end 2013 and there is still no idea when it will get delivered.

I held off on buying ammo from other companies because I was assured of delivery times of 3 months, not 1.25 years - my fault for believing the sales pitch.

When it shows, it will show. Go buy whatever you can from any other source because at this rate, it could be another 1.25 years before it shows up.

Any info on the specs on this ammo? I feel like I asked a while back about some ammo, but don't remember if it was this stuff, and not in this thread. Any non-norc ammo is good in my books!!!

It's been "coming" for years now. If you can find alternative sources, you'd be best to take advantage of those.

I was under the impression at this point it probably wasn't gunna make er. I figured if it was there would have been an update. Its too bad my mauser is hungry!

Given all my bad experiences with Marstar you'd think I'd never buy from them, but I've been holding out for this as a "last chance" thing so to speak. I see that true to form John has once again raised hopes and expectations with his usual hype, and not been able to deliver in any measure of a timely fashion. This is why you don't announce products until they're on shore and in stock!

And judging from all of the other "deals" lately this ammo will probably be $699/900 rounds or something equally ludicrous. Screw it, I'll buy from Lever already!!

Given all my bad experiences with Marstar you'd think I'd never buy from them, but I've been holding out for this as a "last chance" thing so to speak. I see that true to form John has once again raised hopes and expectations with his usual hype, and not been able to deliver in any measure of a timely fashion. This is why you don't announce products until they're on shore and in stock!

And judging from all of the other "deals" lately this ammo will probably be $699/900 rounds or something equally ludicrous. Screw it, I'll buy from Lever already!!

ANOTHER positive person, the perfect example why we are no longer talking about goods that are coming to Canada, we advertize when they are on the water or here....
Do me a favor eliminate your frustration and buy at Levers
John

Back
Top Bottom