Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Surplus Czech 7.62X39 ammo $225.00/Crate Now in Stock!!!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by pavmentsurfer View Post
    I STILL havent heard back from you Henry. You said you were closed on the weekend and woudl reply to my email on monday. But I havent seen a reply.

I tried to order a case when you FIRST announced them. I WANT to order a case really bad. I just cant get a confirmation that A: My order has gone through and B: How the heck I send payment.

If you could send me that info I would very much appreciate it. Or, I can send another message to your "info" email.

Calm down pal, unfortunately the world doesn't always revolve around us. If you read payment info on the website you would know how it works. I suggest checking out the website, sitting down with a cup of tea and waiting patiently

I STILL havent heard back from you Henry. You said you were closed on the weekend and woudl reply to my email on monday. But I havent seen a reply.

I tried to order a case when you FIRST announced them. I WANT to order a case really bad. I just cant get a confirmation that A: My order has gone through and B: How the heck I send payment.

If you could send me that info I would very much appreciate it. Or, I can send another message to your "info" email.
    i directly deposited the money into his bank account and got a pretty fast e-mail back confirming it. once you go to the checkout on his site there should be another button that requests a different shipping rate and you should get an e-mail back the next day with his bank info and the new total.

Supporting Dealer Henry Nierychlo's Avatar
    Ammo Update:
    Customs has released the ammo & it's on it's way to Vancouver. It should be here approx Friday the 14th.
    Regards, Henry

AKA (Budget Shooter Supply) Click on the Banner at the Top of the Page Also at www.budgetshootersupply.ca

Now Stocking Dillon, Hornady & Lee Presses & Dies !!!

Hells yeah.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    With the VZ58/CZ858 going prohibited theres going to be lots of ammo for the SKS's :D
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Thanks for the heads up.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by driller212 View Post
    Calm down pal, unfortunately the world doesn't always revolve around us. If you read payment info on the website you would know how it works. I suggest checking out the website, sitting down with a cup of tea and waiting patiently
    Thanks for the tip buddy. I know the world doesnt revolve around me so maybe YOU should chill before you get offended by a post not at all meant for YOU. Im one of the guys waiting patiently for a 2nd and 3rd 1911 from another unnamed sponsor. Im happy to wait.

But I STILL havent got a reply email. Not after my first order was placed, not after I sent a message to the info email on a weekend, and then sent another one on monday. Im not concerned about customer service, im concerned my messages arent getting through.

When I placed my order I did NOT get a confirmation email. That seemed weird, ussually you get at least a form message stating your order has been accepted. Im absolutely NOT an unreasonable person. Im just inquiring if I did things wrong.

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    Thanks for the tip buddy. I know the world doesnt revolve around me so maybe YOU should chill before you get offended by a post not at all meant for YOU. Im one of the guys waiting patiently for a 2nd and 3rd 1911 from another unnamed sponsor. Im happy to wait.

But I STILL havent got a reply email. Not after my first order was placed, not after I sent a message to the info email on a weekend, and then sent another one on monday. Im not concerned about customer service, im concerned my messages arent getting through.

When I placed my order I did NOT get a confirmation email. That seemed weird, ussually you get at least a form message stating your order has been accepted. Im absolutely NOT an unreasonable person. Im just inquiring if I did things wrong.

I had the same problem, a quick phone call to budget and spoke with Henry in person and had things sorted out in 5 minutes.

Sometimes a phone call is a lot more affective than waiting for a reply on some forum.

Woohooo... great to hear the ammo has passed through custom and are getting closer to delivery!! :D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    As long as the zombie apocalypse doesn't happen before the 17th, it's cool.
    You just head to customs they got plenty of ammo

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast