Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Surplus Czech 7.62X39 ammo $225.00/Crate Now in Stock!!!

Henry
    Although i in no way can afford more ammo, is there any available still or is already sold out? My visa is melting just thinken bout this.....
    Definition of a veteran - Whether active duty, retired, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his/her life, signed a blank check made payable to "The People of Canada", for an amount "up to and including my life."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by haha49 View Post
    You just head to customs they got plenty of ammo
    Man, I bet that have A LOT of cool stuff at customs. Luckily, none of my orders.
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Supporting Dealer Henry Nierychlo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pavmentsurfer View Post
    Thanks for the tip buddy. I know the world doesnt revolve around me so maybe YOU should chill before you get offended by a post not at all meant for YOU. Im one of the guys waiting patiently for a 2nd and 3rd 1911 from another unnamed sponsor. Im happy to wait.

But I STILL havent got a reply email. Not after my first order was placed, not after I sent a message to the info email on a weekend, and then sent another one on monday. Im not concerned about customer service, im concerned my messages arent getting through.

When I placed my order I did NOT get a confirmation email. That seemed weird, ussually you get at least a form message stating your order has been accepted. Im absolutely NOT an unreasonable person. Im just inquiring if I did things wrong.
    I'm not sure whayt has happened pavementsurfer. Please give me a phone call after 12:00 noon pacific time.
    This is not acceptable customer relations & I want to get it figured out ASAP.
    My apologies!!
    Regards, Henry

AKA (Budget Shooter Supply) Click on the Banner at the Top of the Page Also at www.budgetshootersupply.ca

Now Stocking Dillon, Hornady & Lee Presses & Dies !!!

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertanBound View Post
    Henry
    Although i in no way can afford more ammo, is there any available still or is already sold out? My visa is melting just thinken bout this.....
    Still some available.
    Regards, Henry

AKA (Budget Shooter Supply) Click on the Banner at the Top of the Page Also at www.budgetshootersupply.ca

CGN frequent flyer
    Looking for five cases do you still have and free shipping to R9a 1s3? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    With the VZ58/CZ858 going prohibited theres going to be lots of ammo for the SKS's :D
    Pretty sure they aren't "going prohib" it's just under investigation because a bunch of them showed up on our shores that were full auto military orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Onagoth View Post
    They are probably considering if it's easily converted to prohibited ammo
    More like they may be considering if its easily converted to "full auto" ammo

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    With the VZ58/CZ858 going prohibited theres going to be lots of ammo for the SKS's :D
    Why is that? There will still be lots of VZ58's and CZ858's that will need lots of ammo too. You are not suggesting that Canadian gun owners will just bend over and take it (again & again & again)?

Quote Originally Posted by cdm123 View Post
    Looking for five cases do you still have and free shipping to R9a 1s3? thanks
    Please send me an email.
    infi@budgetshootersupply.ca
    Regards, Henry

CGN frequent flyer
    Thanks for getting my order sorted out Henry. Payment has been sent and the temptation to order a 2nd is getting pretty overwhelming.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast