Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Info regarding KRISS FRT#

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    Yes... Because if you are willing to allow your guns to be confiscated then you shouldn't continue to own any of them. Give them away or sell them very cheaply to people that will actually keep them.

Sadly, most Canadian Gun owners just roll over and take it. Thank you sir may I have another? If you volunteer to give up any gun, give up them all because we don't need those folks in the cause. Also, cannot depend on the NFA or CSSA for this, join them sure. You must decide if you are willing to give up your guns or not, regardless of consequence. Assert your right, keep your property, or just go away.

You can sell it to me for real cheap. If you're not willing to keep it and assert your right to own it, I'll do it for you, but not for free.

How about organizing one and not just riding on the backs of those that always do the heavy lifting? Lead... Follow... or get out of the way.

That is their plan with ALL guns. You bought into it. Give them all up now, because if we don't "burn this house down" it will be all guns, sooner than later.

One can only hope. I know when Paul Martin said he would ban handguns, I bought like 8 the next day (4 for me and 4 for my Pa). But the majority of gun owners in Canada would roll over. If they know we will comply, there is no fear in them banning or reclassifying anything, when we publicly say we will comply. We need to publicly and loudly say "We will NOT comply, this is the line in the sand".

The Conservatives are in power for now, and not for much longer. Regardless of your stripe, they do not DESERVE to stay in. Whether we feel forced to keep them in power is another issue altogether, but in terms of deserve, they do not. The blame for what is happening right now lays squarely on the shoulders of Gun owners in Canada. Why you ask? Because we did NOTHING the first time any "anti-gun" type of thing happened under the Conservatives. People were like "they are our friends, they will do what is right by us". Wrong. Then the next issue came, then the next. We should have sent a strong and clear message the first time they went against our wishes. They need to be held to account and do many things before they actually DESERVE our vote again. Once again, it is deserve our vote, and not what we will do just because they are our only viable choice.
    Great post. Good job spending all that time to tell everyone they are wrong and that our government sucks. Helpful stuff.

How about you and I "get out of the way" together since it appears neither are "leading".

I love all the anti conservative talk. They are the ONLY government to do ANYTHING positive for the gun community. Did they do some crap stuff too, yup. But do you think any other party in canada (im talking parties likely to get elected... not the little ones no one really votes for) is going to do ANYTHING positive for gun owners at all. If we elect the liberals or NDP you can bet they will fight tooth and nail to re-instate the long gun registry AND impose more restrictions, prohibit more guns, slow the flow of new guns into the country even further AND make it harder for current gun owners to use the guns they already have.

The grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence. My very strong opinion is that the flawed government we have in power right now is the best choice and we need to be working to IMPROVE THIS government. Not vote in a new one who hates us out right. Which only serves to prove the point that its not the individual parties that are the problem... its our entire governing system. It is no longer BY the people... its BY a bunch of pompous, suit wearing, spoiled children playing a popularity game and spending all our tax dollars. Until things change and the voice of the actual voters is truly heard, we will have to continue to vote for the best of a bunch of bad options.
    Last edited by pavmentsurfer; 06-07-2013 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMonkeyChunk View Post
    [youtube]OS0lW7jGCqs[/youtube]
    Lmao

CGN Regular
    I am one of the owners of the Walther G22 rifle, that were shafted by the RCMP long after they allowed the rifle into the country as N/R. However, in my case I did fight - to the tune of $35,000 in legal bills. Not because of a $900 rifle, but because of the precedent that it would set if the RCMP got away with it. Unfortunately they are smart enough to circumvent the due process, and I lost. We are appealing, but I am out of money.

With the exception of a few individual firearms owners, and 2 local gunshops, NOBODY helped in my fight. Neither North Sylvia (the original importer), the NFA nor the CSSA. We asked for technical information, number of guns in the country, etc... from NS and they refused to give us any information. I guess there were just too few of us G22 owners for anybody else to worry about.

One man in the RCMP has all the power in these classifications, and reclassifications. In many ways, he is the most powerful adversary that we have, and he is not even a cop! His word is final, and his power has no controls. My hearing over the G22 threatened his omnipotent power so much, that they had a complete entourage of at least 6 people on their team - and that was just the ones that we could identify in court, not all the ones working behind the scenes!

Either the importers, the associations, and the firearms owners of Canada stand up and say enough is enough, or they will continue to pick away at the guns we are allowed to have, and they will become bolder and bolder each time. Each and every win makes them stronger and more arrogant!

Furthermore, reclassification is worse than simply not allowing certain guns into the country. Each time a gun owner has a gun taken away from them, they think twice about buying another one. Kind of like losing money on the stock market and becoming rather shy about what you invest in in the future. They aren't stupid, and they do have an agenda!

What will it take to get people pissed off to the point of action??? Writing letters is helpful, but this man does not answer to the politicians. He can only be hurt, and ultimately stopped in a court of law!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    This is such horse sh!t, Why the helll was the FRT even pulled in the first place?!?!?!?!
    Because there are full auto kriss out there so they want to know if they had the full auto trigger parts will it just drop into the upper then they can say it was super easy to convert even though you can't have the full auto parts or find them...

What we should do is all owners who had firearms stolen from have them file a class action lawsuit due to recover the lost money they say they don't have to pay ect. Lets look at it this way they should of never classified the firearm as a non restricted to start with so they changed it causeing a financial lose to people so they should be legally liable in court. If you get enough people behind a class action lawsuit due to lose they suffered you might send a much bigger message.

Quote Originally Posted by flip1 View Post
    I am one of the owners of the Walther G22 rifle, that were shafted by the RCMP long after they allowed the rifle into the country as N/R. However, in my case I did fight - to the tune of $35,000 in legal bills. Not because of a $900 rifle, but because of the precedent that it would set if the RCMP got away with it. Unfortunately they are smart enough to circumvent the due process, and I lost. We are appealing, but I am out of money.

With the exception of a few individual firearms owners, and 2 local gunshops, NOBODY helped in my fight. Neither North Sylvia (the original importer), the NFA nor the CSSA. We asked for technical information, number of guns in the country, etc... from NS and they refused to give us any information. I guess there were just too few of us G22 owners for anybody else to worry about.

One man in the RCMP has all the power in these classifications, and reclassifications. In many ways, he is the most powerful adversary that we have, and he is not even a cop! His word is final, and his power has no controls. My hearing over the G22 threatened his omnipotent power so much, that they had a complete entourage of at least 6 people on their team - and that was just the ones that we could identify in court, not all the ones working behind the scenes!

Either the importers, the associations, and the firearms owners of Canada stand up and say enough is enough, or they will continue to pick away at the guns we are allowed to have, and they will become bolder and bolder each time. Each and every win makes them stronger and more arrogant!

Furthermore, reclassification is worse than simply not allowing certain guns into the country. Each time a gun owner has a gun taken away from them, they think twice about buying another one. Kind of like losing money on the stock market and becoming rather shy about what you invest in in the future. They aren't stupid, and they do have an agenda!

What will it take to get people pissed off to the point of action??? Writing letters is helpful, but this man does not answer to the politicians. He can only be hurt, and ultimately stopped in a court of law!
    Thank you for trying to fight...all it takes is all the 'cool kids' banding together to fight and then the rest follow suit.

If the importers and stores band together and create a unified voice and fight together and say impose a 5 dollar charge on all orders over 25 dollars that directly goes to ???? organization to fight against the loss of our rights, I doubt too many would scoff. I wouldn't. Kind of like what the Satellite company does now every month, except this actually goes to a cause we all care about.

Maybe im craysee but If the 'non black and handgun' guys think they are safe, they are wrong.

Think about the type of person that asks for this job of classification, he/she/they have a desire to be hated by the masses and may even thrive off of it, they don't have a soul or feelings. I'm not going to hand $$$ over to an individual though, because I don't think that's right, or to a business that should be fighting and is not as you have suggested. But a legit organization id be all for it.
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

CGN frequent flyer boss351cleveland's Avatar
    Its funny in the US when they wana ban something people start buying them up the crazy but here in Canada we start selling them like crazy ?? i cant help but notice all the SAN , Kriss , 858 rifles on the EE in the last week .. A lot of roll over and give up mentality from Canadian gun owners ..

Quote Originally Posted by boss351cleveland View Post
    Its funny in the US when they wana ban something people start buying them up the crazy but here in Canada we start selling them like crazy ?? i cant help but notice all the SAN , Kriss , 858 rifles on the EE in the last week .. A lot of roll over and give up mentality from Canadian gun owners ..
    To be 100% fair, the EE has been filled with a disproportionately high number of vectors and 858's ever since I joined, that's not new.

So answer me this! Everytime a new firearm is considered for sale in Canada the importer is required to send one to the RCMP to be "verified" and then given an FRT number and classification if it is to be allowed for sale. So how come they seem to be repeatedly getting away with saying they didn't examine these rifles when they forst came in and now have to re-evaluate them? I mean it's not like some of these pending rifles haven't been sitting in their hands for months or longer!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    The Conservatives are in power for now, and not for much longer. Regardless of your stripe, they do not DESERVE to stay in. Whether we feel forced to keep them in power is another issue altogether, but in terms of deserve, they do not. The blame for what is happening right now lays squarely on the shoulders of Gun owners in Canada. Why you ask? Because we did NOTHING the first time any "anti-gun" type of thing happened under the Conservatives. People were like "they are our friends, they will do what is right by us". Wrong. Then the next issue came, then the next. We should have sent a strong and clear message the first time they went against our wishes. They need to be held to account and do many things before they actually DESERVE our vote again. Once again, it is deserve our vote, and not what we will do just because they are our only viable choice.
    No.

The Conservative are not doing more for pro-guns people because there is strictly no competition on their right wing. In the US, the Republican need to keep a hard line because the Tea Party and Libertarian are getting more and more power and are fed up of the status-quo. In Canada, our only alternative, in term of major political party, is, no matter what, MUCH WORSE than the Conservatives. If the NDP gets a majority, it's gonna be a real slaughter in the rank of firearm owners.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Yukon1911's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by x0ra View Post
    If the NDP gets a majority, it's gonna be a real slaughter in the rank of firearm owners.

Lets hope that the NDP will never get a majority! Them or the Lieberals! Otherwise, kiss your freedoms and rights goodby!