Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314151617181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: Mission, BC, full shooting ban, again.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ Kurupt View Post
    This is funny you say that, your the one who keeps whining and complaining about stuff that doesn't help anyone or have anything to do with this thread, you then fail to understand I don't care what you think, but you still want to use this thread to talk trash and take cheap shots. Your real mature. You act like a big baby, just keep your bs to yourself and talk about what actually matters on this thread. Your the reason, law makers make more restrictions on gun owners, your keep complaining and can't get a handle on it. Old age caught up to you eh?

Hahaha anyways have a nice day :-)
    I hope you are not as careless with your gun as you are with your mouth.

CGN Regular
    Did anyone here go to the mission gun club general meeting on Monday? I got called in to work so I missed it. I would like to know what the executive had to say and where they stand on this. Is there going to be petitions at the range for people to sign?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by bcgunkid View Post
    I hope you are not as careless with your gun as you are with your mouth.
    Really? You just can't let it go. You yourself have a big mouth, why do you care soooooo much about how I transport my guns with trigger locks in place? Your just so ignorant to see, that your big mouth is the problem here, you give gun owners a bad reputation. Keep yourself quite and move on already.

Try at least to have a dam nice day! Hahahahaha :-)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Is it ban hammer time yet?

Just thought I'd give my .02 on the Sylvester road situation.

I used to go 4x4ing up Sylvester road often and for as long as I've been going up there its been a mess of shells and garbage. It got to a point that I would actually avoid certain areas of the mountain because of dangerous and careless shooters. Over the years I swear the garbage dumping has gotten worse and it's spread to all ends of the mountain. Now it's only been a few months since I acquired my pal and because of my past experiences I refuse to go shooting up there. I still love shooting in the bush and I have other places I like to go but the situation up Sylvester road is a poor reflection on the entire outdoor community, not just the shooting community. I know there are more good people who take out there mess at the end of the day than "bad people" but it only takes a handful of hooligans to make it look like a post war zone. I don't know how many people still shoot there but I can't ever recall seeing any shooters raking up shells when they were packing up at the end of the day.

I understand that this issue is pertaining to the mission district and that Sylvester is not in the mission district, but with all the talk about Sylvester and the mess there I can see it being a matter of time before that place is next on the hit list.

I do plan to sign the petition next time I'm in the mission area and hopefully we will be able to continue to enjoy shooting in the bush.

Sylvestor is a disgrace but its not in Mission.

link to existing bylaw for comparison http://www.mission.ca/wp-content/upl...-2568-1993.pdf
    basically they are making entire district an "A" zone.
    I dont think I have ever shot in the District of Mission, but I live here.

I have the easy solution to stop the illegal garbage dumping...make the municipal dump FREE.

I have no idea what to do with the a-hole that cant be bothered to clean up their spent shells, maybe a deposit like beverage containers?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by m j View Post
    Sylvestor is a disgrace but its not in Mission.

link to existing bylaw for comparison http://www.mission.ca/wp-content/upl...-2568-1993.pdf
    basically they are making entire district an "A" zone.
    I dont think I have ever shot in the District of Mission, but I live here.

I have the easy solution to stop the illegal garbage dumping...make the municipal dump FREE.

I have no idea what to do with the a-hole that cant be bothered to clean up their spent shells, maybe a deposit like beverage containers?
    That's more of a money grab then anything else. The problem is 22lr and 12ga the other rounds don't tend to stay around as people pick them up to reload...

Not good news at all. Whoever goes should bring pictures of the CGN clean up and 4x4 Club clean up rallies. If I get back home in time I will both sign petition and attending. Thanks for the thread HiCal as this could have been yet another one that slipped they the cracks.
    Yes it would be interesting to hear if the Mission range even discussed this in the minutes. Hate to say it but I doubt it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Edward Teach's Avatar
    Hey, I have to deal with Lower Mainland f***heads who think it's OK to throw their garbage on my lawn! If they won't even respect what's obviously private property in an urban setting, what hope do we have of educating them about wilderness/crown land?
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin command here.

Speaking of which.....is there another day panned in the works for everyone to head up to Sylvester for a "clean-up day" again?

Quote Originally Posted by johnny88 View Post
    Not good news at all. Whoever goes should bring pictures of the CGN clean up and 4x4 Club clean up rallies. If I get back home in time I will both sign petition and attending. Thanks for the thread HiCal as this could have been yet another one that slipped they the cracks.
    Yes it would be interesting to hear if the Mission range even discussed this in the minutes. Hate to say it but I doubt it.