Page 42 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2232343536373839404142434445464748495052 ... LastLast

Thread: Mission, BC, full shooting ban, again.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by 4570Gov View Post
    What CONVICTED offenses has he committed in the past for everyone to consider him armed and dangerous?

Frankly the credibility of the RCMP means nothing to me anymore so demands as far as I am concerned mean NOTHING
    Your just a grumpy old man with an irrational comment, no one taking you seriously or to be any help. When you have some useful comment it might help.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Cgn99 View Post
    Your just a grumpy old man with an irrational comment, no one taking you seriously or to be any help. When you have some useful comment it might help.
    I may be old and grumpy but I speak for myself You on the other hand are young and grumpy and think you can speak on behalf of others which makes your comments clearly more useful.....
    Thank you for that moment of clarity...

OK, kids... GENUG! I didn't post this to start a pissing match re the merits or lack thereof of the RCMP, just as a public service announcement for people venturing into the area. 45-70Gov, if you want to know the answers to your questions, contact the Mission RCMP and ask them- not us. Or, since the RCMP are uniformly utterly corrupt and unreliable, drive up there yourself and have a chat with Mr. Downham and then give us the real story. ("Wife has mental issues and threw him out of the house and he had nowhere to go; the two dogs are dachshunds...")

We now return you to your regular programming.

My doctor asked if anyone in my family was suffering from mental illness.
    "No", I said, "We all seem to enjoy it."

Member CSSA, CCFR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cgn99 View Post

its so easy to lure out the Oversensitive cops or cop lovers. I know 4570GOV personally and I think very highly of his easy going, fun loving joking character. So far from being a grumpy old man.

Quote Originally Posted by josquin View Post
    OK, kids... GENUG! I didn't post this to start a pissing match re the merits or lack thereof of the RCMP, just as a public service announcement for people venturing into the area. 45-70Gov, if you want to know the answers to your questions, contact the Mission RCMP and ask them- not us. Or, since the RCMP are uniformly utterly corrupt and unreliable, drive up there yourself and have a chat with Mr. Downham and then give us the real story. ("Wife has mental issues and threw him out of the house and he had nowhere to go; the two dogs are dachshunds...")

We now return you to your regular programming.

Your the guy that posted the incomplete info so he's perfectly in the right asking you to further it.

If the dudes just some Jib Tech Warrior ( look it up ) that has just committed some petty theft then I really don't give a crap. There's pedophiles, rapists, drug dealers etc etc roaming the streets of our neighbourhoods, I'm more concerned about those than one guy hiding in the bush.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    On a more useful info note:

The CFO's are now up there regularly looking for shooters that are living a mess and handing out tickets or making people clean up areas on threats of getting a fine and confiscation.

I know this because we were up there shooting a few weeks ago. We were helping some other people do some cleaning after we finished shooting while we were up there.

Quote Originally Posted by mildcustom2 View Post
    ...Your the guy that posted the incomplete info so he's perfectly in the right asking you to further it.
    Sigh....... Yeah, whatever. As unpopular as the RCMP may be (and there's no question that they are getting some stick, and not without cause) I wasn't aware that all RCMP "WANTED" notices were to be considered crap just because people don't like them. The info was as complete as is available and like it or not, the RCMP are the only source of further information and the only LEO authority in the area, not me. (And no, I'm not a member of the RCMP.) I simply thought that the info might be useful. Sheesh....

On a more useful note:
    The CFO's are now up there regularly looking for shooters that are living a mess and handing out tickets or making people clean up areas on threats of getting a fine and confiscation.
    I know this because we were up there shooting a few weeks ago. We were helping some other people do some cleaning after we finished shooting while we were up there.
    This is good news. And the more responsible shooters like yourself they encounter, the better it is for us. Alas, everybody knows the CFOs are all incompetent idiots, too, just like the RCMP, so that may be little comfort because they'll probably arrest the wrong people...

I wonder if anyone is dealing with the folks stopping traffic and handing out the incorrect NO SHOOTING pamphlets up the Burma Road? (But of course, that could only be done by the RCMP, so no joy there... The "antis" will win that one.)

Member CSSA, CCFR

BANNED
    In the spirit of Germans and all shooters everywhere, let us raise a glass to success and issue a loud "JAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
    This is good!

Post deleted and moved to CGN News Digest. Was: "Taming the 'wild, wild west' in Mission" (Burma Road mess again)

Last edited by josquin; 01-18-2014 at 04:55 AM.

Member CSSA, CCFR

Damn I would love to drive down there to have one more gun guy in the room, but I don't get off work till 6 and... I work in Princeton... I will be there in spirit?
    Follow Me As I Visit BC's Many Beautiful Waterfalls.
    https://Facebook.com/BCWaterfalls

congrats on your success !