Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CAA AR-15 Magazines in stock! Special pricing deals!

CAA AR-15 Magazines in stock! Special pricing deals!

Hey there guys and gals,

JUST IN!!!! Brand new and in stock are the polymer CAA AR-15 magazines in two sizes.

We have black, 5/20rnd mags. $21.95 per mag or $89.95 for stacks of 5!

http://theshootingedge.com/store/ind...oducts_id=2720

And black, 5/30rnd mags. $24.95 per mag or $99.95 for stacks of 5!

http://theshootingedge.com/store/ind...oducts_id=2721

*100% reliable - non-tilting follower & a corrosion resistant stainless steel spring.

*For cleaning & maintenance – easy to disassemble.

*Proven in extreme conditions, such as rapid fire, sand & water.

*Fits the #M16MCD – our magazine coupler.

*No Gunsmith required • Mill-standard • Warranty: 10 years

With so many restricted and non-restricted firearms that use AR mags these are the perfect way to get your hands on a high quality product.

At the time of this post, we have enough magazines to recreate some "American Beauty" scenes (With magazines in place of rose petals :D) so feel free to order as many as you like.

Keep in mind the special pricing is for lots of 5 magazines. There is no limit to how many lots of 5 you can purchase!

If you have any questions or concerns, please direct your emails to websales@theshootingedge.com
    Last edited by TSE_Sales; 06-05-2013 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Fat Finger Typo

A new mag option, awesome!!

I assume these are riveted, could we get a pic of the rivet? Have you by chance tested to see if they drop free?

Thanks
    Last edited by magpul79; 06-05-2013 at 05:10 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Sound tempting but would like to hear the reviews from Canadian owners of them.

For reliability.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by magpul79 View Post
    A new mag option, awesome!!

I assume these are riveted, could we get a pic of the rivet? Have you by chance tested to see if they drop free?

Thanks
    No rivet on these guys, there is a internal blocking mechanism built into the floorplate. We tested the magazine on several AR's in the store (Bushmaster, DPMS, NEA, DD, Norinco, S&W) and had zero issues. We also put one into a Tavor where it seated snugly, but does not drop free.

The magazines have a robust feel and a nice molded body. Several staff members and customers have already picked up magazines to start using.

We are excited to have a new polymer magazine to offer our customers at an attractive and competitive price!

Any chance of colours other than black in the near future?

Any function issues with XCR?

Picked up a couple of these for my XCR and they have a very nice fit and feel. The mags are a touch thicker than PMAGs, but have a nicer finish IMO. I quite like the contours of the mag and the way it feels and looks in my rifle. no sticking either, the mag falls right out when engaging the mag release.

Range trials will begin tomorrow.

P.S AMAZING INVENTORY in TSE right now. I shop at all cgy gun stores and am very impressed here. Did you guys win the lotto recently or something, cause I have never seen such inventory on accessories in cgy. Good job.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rethius View Post
    Picked up a couple of these for my XCR and they have a very nice fit and feel. The mags are a touch thicker than PMAGs, but have a nicer finish IMO. I quite like the contours of the mag and the way it feels and looks in my rifle. no sticking either, the mag falls right out when engaging the mag release.

Range trials will begin tomorrow.

P.S AMAZING INVENTORY in TSE right now. I shop at all cgy gun stores and am very impressed here. Did you guys win the lotto recently or something, cause I have never seen such inventory on accessories in cgy. Good job.
    Do they seat on a closed bolt?

Does the internal blocking hinder disassembly, can they be stripped for cleaning?

Quote Originally Posted by jjr View Post
    Do they seat on a closed bolt?
    I'll post a range report tomorrow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast