Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Rude customer service

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfoxdj View Post
    NOT acceptable , no excuse EVER for that kind of responses.. Fired would be the word if I owned the store.
    Who said it was acceptable?

I'm just pointing out, that i've been there many times and haven't seen anyone that would fit that description. So, i assumed he was new. Or didn't know much about firearms if he had to look on the website rather then turn around. Maybe he didn't know what a Mosin was and was a d*ck to cover up his short comings.
    Poly is pissed eh...behold my field of f*cks..and see that it is bare!!

Murph83

Quote Originally Posted by padawan View Post
    Who said it was acceptable?

I'm just pointing out, that i've been there many times and haven't seen anyone that would fit that description. So, i assumed he was new. Or didn't know much about firearms if he had to look on the website rather then turn around. Maybe he didn't know what a Mosin was and was a d*ck to cover up his short comings.
    If a guy that works at a huge firearms store doesn't know what a mosin is he shouldn't be working there in the first place haha.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Stupid response considering only liek 10 % of gun owners know what a web browser is.

Quote Originally Posted by 2strklvr View Post
    Maybe the guy was just having a bad day. You never know - he could've just got back from having to put his dog down, or maybe he just got a call from a neighbour that his girlfriend was loading up a cube van and moving out. Ya gotta remember that we're all just human no matter what side of the counter we are standing on. On the other hand the guy could be a certified d*ck head, but I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt.
    That is no excuse, don't bring your baggage to work period. The job only requires customer service skills with a little firearms knowledge. I would have asked for the manager/owner, showed him a huge stack of bills and pointed at the loser behind the counter telling him "This is what that piece of s### just cost you". Sometimes though the best thing to do is to go elsewhere and save yourself a headache.

I've been to Epps many times and made many purchases there, I've never had any customer service issues. That said, I don't think I've ever met this moron.

Every single time I go in there, I do get the feeling that the staff are only there for their own gian in regards to snagging up the "good" #### as it comes in, either for re-sale or for their collections. Much like has been mentioned previously.

This issue has been dealt with internally.

To the OP: Thank you for bringing the matter to our attention.
    Due to the current health situation, our store is closed to walk-in traffic. We are allowing pick-ups of pre-paid orders from our front door from 10.00 AM until 4.00 PM from Tuesdays through Sundays only.

Customers are advised to call ahead before attending our store to make certain their orders are ready for pick up.

Please ring the doorbell located there to summon our staff to assist you when you do arrive at our store.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234