Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Duo system shotgun

I'd consider this. Does it have a magazine lock out button of any sort? I'm not sure how that would work given the arrangement.

Quote Originally Posted by JoBrook Firearms View Post
    Currently testing a DUO SYStem shotgun, this are two models, one is a field shotgun 28 inch barrel, the other is a tactical shotgun

12 guage, 3 inch chambers, with teh ability to change from a pump action to s semi auto shotgun in seconds,

I am posting on our web site in the tactical section , no real pricing yet, looking for feed back .

So far the semi auto works very well, shoots all loads, and with a turn off the a lever in the front of the for end she is a pump.

under tactical www.jobrookoutdoors.com
    Do you have them in stock or just have a sample?

I tried one today while attending and helping out at The Range Day. Pretty neat little unit. Semi-auto was decently reliable with the light loads we were using and the pump was very, very smooth. When the shotgun operates on the pump setting, the lugs don't actually lock up inside the barrel, so you can pull the pump out of battery. I'm not sure how big of a nuisance that could possible be, but overall it worked very well.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MegaMonkeyChunk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TK-Hryciuk View Post
    When the shotgun operates on the pump setting, the lugs don't actually lock up inside the barrel, so you can pull the pump out of battery. I'm not sure how big of a nuisance that could possible be, but overall it worked very well.
    So it could potentially fire out of battery?

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMonkeyChunk View Post
    So it could potentially fire out of battery?
    I'd imagine the shotgun is designed so that it can't fire OOB. I wasn't about to try and see.

Jobrook, did these ever become available? I'm having difficulty finding a select action (both pump or auto choice select shotgun) available in Canada.
    "Why are you bringing a gun? You won't need it..." "It's like a condom; I'd rather have one and not need it than need one and not have it." — dialogue from the movie "AVP".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12