Thread: Cooper one Shot Competition--- Need help

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar

Cooper one Shot Competition--- Need help

Cooper is looking for a range in AB to host their one shot competition. However, the loloydminster range is not set up to handle it. Can anbody provide pics of some of the bigger ranges in the edmonton or Calgary area so we can see if suitable?
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

The best Two Ranges I can think of is the Lethbridge Range or Sibbald Flats,which Is west of calgary,and I think is called "Rosebud"....That would be awesome if this shoot happens.....both ranges go up to at least 300 yards,and have roofed benches...the lethbridge range has elevated burms@ the 3 ranges just like in the pictures of other ranges in cooper one shot compatitions.

Im sure someone from Lethbridge or calgary,can describe there 2 ranges in greater detail!

I know you can count my dad in.......hopefully me too if work/the boss cooperates.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CyaN1de's Avatar
    Homestead at Sibbald has 300-900m. Rosebud is the benchrest/silhouette range.
    Almost Broke Canadian Competetive Shooter
    Sponsored by (your name here)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rem338win's Avatar
    Lethbridge is only setup out to 300yds in any competitive format at all. Its a nice range with a good group of people.
    The better bet is the Homestead/Swiss range that is 300-900m or the Rosebud Silhouette and Benchrest Range (1-300yd Benchrest and a full Silhouette range). This venue is far nicer and a far better setup for a day of fun filled competition IMO.

I have no idea what they have up north, though I was a member at Sherwood just long enough to sight in a couple guns before I moved. It seemed nice.....