Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bushnell TRS-25 BACK IN STOCK

BANNED
    UTG high mount... order thru amazon.ca for 12 $... lol ....

CGN Regular
    Does any one know if this product is parallax free?
    Is the lowest setting low enough to not flood the optics in low light such as full moon at night?
    "The semi-automatic weapons’ menacing looks, coupled with the public’s confusion over fully automatic machine guns versus semi-automatic assault weapons — anything that looks like a machine gun is assumed to be a machine gun — can only increase that chance of public support for restrictions on these weapons." — Josh Sugarmann, 1988

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    UTG high mount... order thru amazon.ca for 12 $... lol ....

Thank you sir
    The key to freedom is the ability to be able to defend yourself and if you dont have the tools to do so,then you are at the mercy of whoever wants to put you away, and the tools for that are guns !!!!!

manitoulin...and Simcoe County....and Cuba
    HI from central Ontario. I want to buy a bushnell trs 25. Looked on ebay etc but your note here on gun nutz came up. How much for one of these in your store? Thanks....Kol

Not bad except for that big glob of glue on the front right inside the lens that obscures part of your view...
    NRA CSSA CCFR
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dukhunter View Post
    HI from central Ontario. I want to buy a bushnell trs 25. Looked on ebay etc but your note here on gun nutz came up. How much for one of these in your store? Thanks....Kol
    Ummm, click the "click here" link on the first post?
    sic semper tyrannis

Quote Originally Posted by dukhunter View Post
    hi from central ontario. I want to buy a bushnell trs 25. Looked on ebay etc but your note here on gun nutz came up. How much for one of these in your store? Thanks....kol
    ca$119.99
    When I die, my atoms will come undone; ill be space dust, once again. The wind will carry me; Scatter me everywhere; Like dandelions in the springtime. Ill visit worlds and alien moons; It will be so damn poetic... Until I land on your sandwich.

Hi there:
    I want to buy one of these Bushnell trs 25 red dot scopes...the regular mount, NOT the high mount. I want to put it on a savage model 42. There is a great You Tube video showing a guy mounting one of these on a model 42. I am wondering what the price is to ship it to central Ontario postal code L4M4y8. I need an all in price. I can pay with ######, a bank transfer or whatever.
    Please respone to my email address so I don't miss your message. My email.... kolbein@sympatico.ca .....once again....kolbein@sympatico.ca If this scope works as well as they say, I will need a few of them. I have a few applications for this scope, but I was impressed with the you tube video. Very well done little flick. Thanks for your help. My phone # is 705-835-1001. If you want to send your phone number we can chat on my office line. Thanks...Kol

Total Cost to L4M 4Y8 in ONtario

HI....I would like to buy one of these Bushnell TRS 25 red dot scopes in the normal configuration (NOT the elevated version.) How much all in to ship to central Ontario L4M4Y8?
    I would like to try this on a model 42 Savage....a little survival gun. There is a great You Tube video of a guy mounting one on this little over/under rifle shotgun by Savage. So...I bought one of the guns and need the scope. My phone number is 705-835-1001. My email...best way to write me, is..... kolbein@sympatico.ca ....again kolbeoin@sympatico.ca
    and I look forward to doing this. Thanks...Kol

That is precisely why people buy them....to eliminate any angle of parallax.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast