Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7.62 x 25 TT AMMO

CGN Regular
    haha my bad... I mean, sorry.

hertz is correct, my intent was to express that a few thousand cases is impressive/good/serious business.

Mind you, "ill, tight, dope" although used for the same purpose, have not at any point appeared in my subculture/friend circle whereas "legit" seems to have become much more common. Especially when discussing someone's skill at a task, as in they are legitimately skilled and not full of talk. I see the term used in sports, video games, etc...

" See Jim shoot 10 rounds, same hole, off handed with is eyes closed? Dude is legit. "

" You hear MarStar just brought in 5 thousand cases of pistol ammo? Those guys are legit. "

That said, you guys seem to think that a few million rounds is a "small lot"... shows what I know :P

delete
    Last edited by LSB; 10-28-2013 at 05:28 PM.

CGN frequent flyer
    It was answer in an other thread... Probably around january!

john,

In the last batch a few people received lead core 7.62x25. I've been wanting to pick up a tt33/ammo deal from you for some time, unfortunately my range prohibits all ammo with steel in it (if it fails a simple magnet test). Is there any chance you might receive a few crates of lead core? I know the bulk of it will be standard steel core, just wondering if you happen to get a bit of lead core if there would be an option to buy lead instead of steel. Id still buy a 2k crate of lead core and a tt33 separately if lead in a combo wasn't on the menu.

Trade ex a site sponsor has 7.62X25 FMJ 85gr sellier and bellot with copper. I love this round wish there was another modern like 1911 that was capable of firing this round. Big fan of the 1650ftps+ !

Quote Originally Posted by mad_machinist View Post
    Trade ex a site sponsor has 7.62X25 FMJ 85gr sellier and bellot with copper. I love this round wish there was another modern like 1911 that was capable of firing this round. Big fan of the 1650ftps+ !
    If you have a way of getting it from the US, look up J&G sales, they sell a barrel to convert a 9mm/38 super 1911 to 7.62 X 25. You need the 38 super magazines and cannot load more than 5 in a magazine unless you reduce the OAL of the Tokarev round by 1.5 to 2 mm. I have such a conversion in the works, the pistol is with Casey at TacOrd for fitting the barrel, tuning and for finishing. (Norc 1911)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12