Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Complaint? Hopefully not.

Complaint? Hopefully not.

Okay so I bought a vz58 in 223 awhile back - nothing but problems. So I sent it to North Sylva about a month ago. I checked with Canada Post and saw that the rifle was signed for at the other end a couple of weeks ago.

Emailed NS to check on status, they said they needed more info on this mysterious gun (fair enough). So I sent them what info I could (my name and the serial number), but didn't get a response.

Emailed again a couple of days later and asked for a phone number so I could talk directly to the NS crew and figure out where things are at - no response.

I don't want to be on here crying into my pillow. What I'm after is, maybe one of you CGNers might be kind enough to give me a phone number so I can call these guys and get reunited with a working gun.

And please, I am trying to be proactive, so there's no point in anyone getting all butthurt about this and saying I'm being impatient or idiotic or unrealistic or whiney or whatever. Just don't. Either help a guy out with a phone number, or just stay out of it. Thanks.

MM

19 Ingram Dr North York, ON M6M 2L7

(416) 242-4867

pretty sure...if they don't pick up the first time, call back right away and they should answer.

MM,

I'm not really sure where to start on this one.

Your original PM to us had no information included in it that could of helped us track the status of your firearms repair. It wasn't until the 3rd exchange of PM's before we finally got your name and the serial number of your rifle. Not to mention you couldn't provide us with the RMA number that we use to track returns and warranty work.

That being said, your firearm has been repaired and was sent out to you over 1 week ago. I'm sure you will be seeing it shortly given your remote location.

I have sent you your tracking number via PM.

Thanks,

Jon

Good to know. Thank you Jon

Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    MM,

I'm not really sure where to start on this one.

Your original PM to us had no information included in it that could of helped us track the status of your firearms repair. It wasn't until the 3rd exchange of PM's before we finally got your name and the serial number of your rifle. Not to mention you couldn't provide us with the RMA number that we use to track returns and warranty work.

That being said, your firearm has been repaired and was sent out to you over 1 week ago. I'm sure you will be seeing it shortly given your remote location.

I have sent you your tracking number via PM.

Thanks,

Jon

Kudos to North Sylva for making him look dumb in the nicest way possible

CGN Regular
    X 2 -------------------------

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I hope mine comes back in less than a month. I think that is a pretty good turn around time

X3,.....................
    C.S.S.A. + C.C. F.R.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer angrysoldier's Avatar
    what problems are people having?? I 've had mine for a while and thousands of rounds through her and no issues yet.
    dont sweat the petty things, and dont pet the sweaty things

^^ If I have to take a stab, I would say broken firing pin.
    CSSA/NFA Member / Silverdale Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast