Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hamilton Tactical's Flag Ship Store Grand Opening Sale!!

Quote Originally Posted by HamiltonTactical View Post
    The Hamilton Tactical Inc. Flag Ship Store opens its doors this Monday morning!!

We’ve got Hamilton Tactical Gift Certificate Giveaways
    First 25 customers through the door will receive 20% off their first purchase
    5.11 Giveaways, Bladetech Giveaways. You’ve got see this!!
    First 50 customers receive a ballot to win a FREE pair of Men’s or Women’s Original SWAT Boots!
    First 100 customers receive a ballot for a FREE tan double rifle carrying bag by Condor
    Grand Opening sale lasts June 17th to June 22nd. We’ve even got 30% off all Bladetech accessories!!

Blackhawk, 5.11, Bladetech, Magpul, Condor, ASP, Fenix, Gerber, Original S.W.A.T., Aimpoint, Damascus, Black Scorpion, Vortex. We’ve got ‘em all! Come see it for yourself!
    GRAND OPENING - 9:00am, Monday June 17th
    Just curious is this an every day thing while the grand opening sale is on. ;-P
    Happiness is a warm gun ...bang, bang, shoot, shoot...

Supporting Dealer
    735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9
    Quote Originally Posted by CDNbear View Post
    Just curious is this an every day thing while the grand opening sale is on. ;-P
    We're carrying the 20% sale straight through until the end of this week. Raffles for the S.W.A.T. Boots and Rifle Bag will take place early next week and the giveaways will continue.
    Thanks to everyone who came out to support our Grand Opening and for those that haven't had a chance to come see us.. There's still time to take advantage of our Grand Opening deals.
    Hamilton Tactical:735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9 1 (905) 333-0006 Hours: Mon-Thurs 9am-6pm, Fri 9am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm Sun Closed Click here to visit our online store!

Any online discount?? I live to far away to drop in
    NFA Member

Hamilton Tactical's Flag Ship Store Grand Opening Sale!!

Quote Originally Posted by xscpx View Post
    My guess is yes, I'm sure they don't discriminate. Call and ask for Seth. Tell him AWOL sent you... I get kickback!

Just kidding but he will accommodate
    "If you have a problem & think that someone else is going to solve it for you then you have two problems"
    Member: CSSA & the über-powerful CGN Gun Lobby
    كافر

Supporting Dealer
    Quote Originally Posted by xscpx View Post
    Hello xscpx. Our website will soon be accepting discount codes, but until then give us a call at the shop and we can process your order over the telephone. We ship same day. We now have full time staff working online adding new products and promotions to our website. Check back regularly and don't hesitate to give us a call with any questions you might have.
    Regards,

- Hamilton Tactical
    Hamilton Tactical:735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9 1 (905) 333-0006 Hours: Mon-Thurs 9am-6pm, Fri 9am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm Sun Closed Click here to visit our online store!

CGN Regular
    I stopped in the other day after work. Good looking store. Still in the process of setting up / putting out inventory...

Any chance you will carry firearms or ammo??

Supporting Dealer
    Quote Originally Posted by oneguy View Post
    I stopped in the other day after work. Good looking store. Still in the process of setting up / putting out inventory...

Any chance you will carry firearms or ammo??
    Hello oneguy. Thanks very much for the kind words. We've worked hard on the new store and we're proud of the way it's come together. I'm sorry to let you know that Hamilton Tactical won't be selling firearms or ammunition. We ourselves are all shooters and through our store, we strongly support the shooting community, but we leave the firearm and ammunition sales up to the other retailers. We specialize in other aspects of the shooting industry and provide a broad range of high grade shooting accessories that will compliment any firearms collection. Thanks again for coming in to see us and check back as we're constantly adding new inventory to our shelves. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

-Hamilton Tactical

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12