Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hamilton Tactical's Flag Ship Store Grand Opening Sale!!

Supporting Dealer
    735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9

Hamilton Tactical's Flag Ship Store Grand Opening Sale!!

The Hamilton Tactical Inc. Flag Ship Store opens its doors this Monday morning!!

We’ve got Hamilton Tactical Gift Certificate Giveaways
    First 25 customers through the door will receive 20% off their first purchase
    5.11 Giveaways, Bladetech Giveaways. You’ve got see this!!
    First 50 customers receive a ballot to win a FREE pair of Men’s or Women’s Original SWAT Boots!
    First 100 customers receive a ballot for a FREE tan double rifle carrying bag by Condor
    Grand Opening sale lasts June 17th to June 22nd. We’ve even got 30% off all Bladetech accessories!!

Blackhawk, 5.11, Bladetech, Magpul, Condor, ASP, Fenix, Gerber, Original S.W.A.T., Aimpoint, Damascus, Black Scorpion, Vortex. We’ve got ‘em all! Come see it for yourself!
    GRAND OPENING - 9:00am, Monday June 17th
    Hamilton Tactical:735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9 1 (905) 333-0006 Hours: Mon-Thurs 9am-6pm, Fri 9am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm Sun Closed Click here to visit our online store!

HamTac,

Congrats on the new location!

Great news for you, potentially bad news for my wallet.

Hope all goes well with the opening/this week.

Coach

I'll have to come over and check it out

Supporting Dealer
    Thanks Coach! We're back in the game!
    If you're free, come pay us a visit. We'd love to have you.
    Hamilton Tactical:735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9 1 (905) 333-0006 Hours: Mon-Thurs 9am-6pm, Fri 9am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm Sun Closed Click here to visit our online store!

Supporting Dealer
    Quote Originally Posted by anmckenn View Post
    I'll have to come over and check it out
    Please do! It's a whole new Hamilton Tactical. We think you're gonna love it!

Just returned from Hamilton Tacticals grand opening sale. Snagged myself a smokin deal on a Aimpoint PRO.
    Great bunch of guys, very helpful and a great selection. All the best in your new location.
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

If women can't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    Good Luck!! I'll be down to have a look before too long.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by HamiltonTactical View Post
    The Hamilton Tactical Inc. Flag Ship Store opens its doors this Monday morning!!

We’ve got Hamilton Tactical Gift Certificate Giveaways
    First 25 customers through the door will receive 20% off their first purchase
    5.11 Giveaways, Bladetech Giveaways. You’ve got see this!!
    First 50 customers receive a ballot to win a FREE pair of Men’s or Women’s Original SWAT Boots!
    First 100 customers receive a ballot for a FREE tan double rifle carrying bag by Condor
    Grand Opening sale lasts June 17th to June 22nd. We’ve even got 30% off all Bladetech accessories!!

Blackhawk, 5.11, Bladetech, Magpul, Condor, ASP, Fenix, Gerber, Original S.W.A.T., Aimpoint, Damascus, Black Scorpion, Vortex. We’ve got ‘em all! Come see it for yourself!
    GRAND OPENING - 9:00am, Monday June 17th
    Nice site congrats on your opening..

CGN Regular
    I was there today and , pick up a few PMAGS finally someone has them in stock
    If I ever saw an amputee being hanged, I would just start yelling out letters

Sweet setup guys and great selection. Thanks for the great deals, my wife is going to kill me but not until the VISA bill comes in so I have a few weeks to enjoy my new toys. Love the Fenix lights. Good luck
    "If you have a problem & think that someone else is going to solve it for you then you have two problems"
    Member: CSSA & the über-powerful CGN Gun Lobby
    كافر

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast