Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Savage Mk II FV-SR Rifles AVAILABLE NOW

Expried Business Member

Lightbulb Savage Mk II FV-SR Rifles AVAILABLE NOW

These are an amazing deal! We have a limited shipment of these in the door and they are available at an amazing price for what you're getting. These feature the heavyweight fluted match barrel with threading for compensators or flash suppressors, the famous fully adjustable AccuTrigger, oversized tactical bolt knob for use with gloves or in cold and moist conditions, included M1913 Picatinny rail base for mounting a huge variety of optics, and of course the classic detachable ten round magazine and synthetic stock.

You can expect excellent accuracy and great balance out of these rifles, rain or shine. They have Savage's matte surface finish to resist corrosion and a synthetic stock that won't swell, warp, or crack in the rougher elements. Hunt rabbits, fowl, and varmints year round (where legal! ) without worrying if your rifle can keep up with you. These make excellent trainers for precision rifles at massively reduced cost -- even when paired with match grade .22LR ammunition, it's still pennies on the dollar compared to .308, .300 Win Mag, or .338 Lapua while you continue to hone skills, await reloading components for your centerfire target gun, or introduce new shooters to the sport of smallbore matches or hunting.

You can see these on WanstallsOnline by clicking the image above or by clicking HERE before they're gone!

Cheers,
    Daniel

Cool rifle. I notice that Savage Arms only offer a 1 year warranty on their firearms while many companies have been or are starting to offer lifetime warranties. What is your opinion on Savage's quality / long term reliability? Is this a gun that will need to be replaced every 5 years?

Wow great price how can you say no to that
    If You're A Real Man Then Every Shirt Is A Muscle Shirt

We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by teekoh View Post
    Cool rifle. I notice that Savage Arms only offer a 1 year warranty on their firearms while many companies have been or are starting to offer lifetime warranties. What is your opinion on Savage's quality / long term reliability? Is this a gun that will need to be replaced every 5 years?
    Hell no! Savages last generations! and they do it well!

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by teekoh View Post
    I run the warranty here and I have exactly zero Savage Mark IIs anywhere in the logbooks at all. I've yet to see one go wrong. They are essentially scaled down versions of their centerfire rifles, which have earned their reputation as an industry leader by having extremely strong bolts and actions.

I can't imagine ever seeing an issue with a Mk II. The action has been around for years, it's been vetted by thousands and thousands of shooters; Savage's rimfire history is extremely long and very positive. Their rimfire and centerfire actions alike have been used for decades and decades and are routinely passed down to the next new shooter in line.

Cheers,
    Daniel

Not much to go wrong really. I thought I had a manufacturer flaw on mine with a crown chamfer cut slightly non-concentric to the bore... Then I loaded a mag of CCI SV... Then I realized ammo really does matter. Turns out it hates federal 510 and loves CCI Blazer and CCI SV. Loves it to a half inch at 50. I stopped thinking I had a bad crown.
    CSSA Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mr. Friendly's Avatar
    why is it half your links never work? I click em and it loads a page "unavailable product" message. is it that I'm so slow they've sold out and removed from the site or is there a bug, because this happens far to often for me to think it's a coincidence.
    power corrupts, but absolute power is kinda cool!

Got mine this morning. Mail guy brought it right to my place.
    Completely cleaned and lubed 'er, Mil-dot scope just mounted & ready for
    schoosting in the morning!

I ordered it on Saturday....Thanks Wanstalls!
    *LEAD* Still the best boolit material for huntin' & plinkin' for over 600 yrs.
    Shoot well & load better.

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to care.

Expried Business Member
    Yeah we officially just sold out this morning! When a product goes out of stock it is disabled on our website...

Gary

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    Yeah we officially just sold out this morning! When a product goes out of stock it is disabled on our website...

Gary
    And I, for one, very much appreciate the fact that you update your site so quickly.

There are some sponsors that just don't get how frustrating it is to always list things even if they haven't had stock for a long time.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast