Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lack of communication!

Lack of communication!

Updated *** I received my rifle yesterday, the communication after this post was superb***

***I will create another post later on the actual rifle issue!***

I have a complaint about the lack of communication I have received from NS it has been almost nil... In a nut shell. I sent a VZ58 .223 which had firing issues which they received on March 4 2013
    After 4 weeks I emailed to inquire about the status of my rifle, no reply after a couple of weeks I call them only to be told they would get back to me... then finally on April 30 I received an email that said my rifle was waiting to be test fired and should be fixed soon. I gave them 4 more weeks and emailed to check on the status, well that has been the last email communication I have received and after being told they would call me back without addressing my answer to what the status was or when it would be fixed a few times I am becoming pretty frustrated.

All I am asking is to be kept in the loop, that's all. I have been very generous with the time I have waited to complain about the lack of communication not to mention the time it is taking to fix this rifle.
    Last edited by Soldier270; 07-10-2013 at 01:17 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer LawrenceN's Avatar
    I don't know how big an operation they are, or the volume of work on their table, but being in customer service myself, I think that's pretty shabby treatment.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Yeah, I have had similar problems. But right now I think they are overwhelmed with the Csa Vz58 in .223 coming back for warranty repair. Seems these rifles have severe quality problems. One warranty repair gunsmith had so many he wouldn't take anymore in. Some have been returned with the problem still there. So good luck to both of us and hope we get them back fixed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Matt_dal123's Avatar
    I can't wait for the "call them" heros to come in on this thread. The people who continue to tell the seller to make "more effort" in calling them as "emails are not always the best form of communication". They will show up soon enough, they always do when it comes to complaints like this. Which is bull. Emails are the easiest form of communication. You can send one on the freaking toilet nowadays. They can be saved to remind you to reply.

I will say that this is ridiculous and they should be in contact with you more. This is how I see it. No matter how busy, or how stressed a company is. A customer needs to be kept in the know. If the busy card gets pulled every time something goes wrong, then that's a poor way to run a business.

Flame suit on.
    Homer: I'd like to buy your deadliest gun, please.

Gun Shop Owner: Aisle six, next to the sympathy cards.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Not saying they are any good, but it is like talking to Magna about a car part that is on your Dodge. They are a distributor. While in the end it is us, who is the final customer of the gun, it is their dealers that are their customers and it is them that they answer to. If you have a problem with your rifle, hound your dealer to no end, they will get NS to get it taken care of; NS will answer the dealers inquiries one would hope.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ85Combat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    Not saying they are any good, but it is like talking to Magna about a car part that is on your Dodge. They are a distributor. While in the end it is us, who is the final customer of the gun, it is their dealers that are their customers and it is them that they answer to. If you have a problem with your rifle, hound your dealer to no end, they will get NS to get it taken care of; NS will answer the dealers inquiries one would hope.
    Agreed
    NS are not set-up (and it's too bad) to deal directly with customers

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier270 View Post
    I have a complaint about the lack of communication I have received from NS it has been almost nil... In a nut shell. I sent a VZ58 .223 which had firing issues which they received on March 4 2013
    After 4 weeks I emailed to inquire about the status of my rifle, no reply after a couple of weeks I call them only to be told they would get back to me... then finally on April 30 I received an email that said my rifle was waiting to be test fired and should be fixed soon. I gave them 4 more weeks and emailed to check on the status, well that has been the last email communication I have received and after being told they would call me back without addressing my answer to what the status was or when it would be fixed a few times I am becoming pretty frustrated.

All I am asking is to be kept in the loop, that's all. I have been very generous with the time I have waited to complain about the lack of communication not to mention the time it is taking to fix this rifle.

Your right about the lack of communication.

In your entire rant, there was not one shred of information I could use to check on the status of your repair.

Name? I checked my emails and PM's for a guy named "Soldier270" but came up short.

Serial number?

RMA Number?

What email address did you send your inquiry too?

I'd be happy to help you but need more info.

Jon

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    That's puzzeling, why are they even here in the open forums ??

Maybe they should only appear in a private forum open to dealers.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    Your right about the lack of communication.

In your entire rant, there was not one shred of information I could use to check on the status of your repair.

Jon
    This is typical from vendors in the gun industry. They provide crappy service and then belittle their customers. When did calling a customer's complaint a 'rant' publicly become a good idea? Entirely unprofessional.

After getting this type of service repeatedly from gun vendors, we bought our last two guns from Bass Pro. Pleasant service (though I had to wait because they were lined up and taking their time with every customer) AND they had stock on two guns we'd been looking for for months from smaller vendors who can't even tell me when they might get inventory. I'm done with the idea that the niche vendors provide better service and product, because they don't. Next purchase I'm going right to Bass Pro. And before anyone goes blah-blah-blah service, try reading this thread (and hundreds of others on this site alone). if my gun breaks, I'm pretty confident that warranty issues will be resolved by bass pro far easier than most of the smaller vendors, judging by the threads.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by waterwheel View Post
    This is typical from vendors in the gun industry. They provide crappy service and then belittle their customers. When did calling a customer's complaint a 'rant' publicly become a good idea? Entirely unprofessional.

After getting this type of service repeatedly from gun vendors, we bought our last two guns from Bass Pro. Pleasant service (though I had to wait because they were lined up and taking their time with every customer) AND they had stock on two guns we'd been looking for for months from smaller vendors who can't even tell me when they might get inventory. I'm done with the idea that the niche vendors provide better service and product, because they don't. Next purchase I'm going right to Bass Pro. And before anyone goes blah-blah-blah service, try reading this thread (and hundreds of others on this site alone). if my gun breaks, I'm pretty confident that warranty issues will be resolved by bass pro far easier than most of the smaller vendors, judging by the threads.
    No kidding.

This NS forum is a complete waste of board space. There are a ton of open threads of potential customers all but begging for information on various items, with ZERO reply from anyone from NS. If you are going to have a forum on here.......at least take the time to address some questions maybe once a week. They are fast to jump on here and belittle someone with a complaint though.
    Last edited by padawan; 06-17-2013 at 11:10 AM.
    Poly is pissed eh...behold my field of f*cks..and see that it is bare!!

Murph83

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast