Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: KEL-TEC SUB-2000, SU-16, and SU-22 Rifles Available Now!

Expried Business Member

Lightbulb KEL-TEC SUB-2000, SU-16, and SU-22 Rifles Available Now!

That's right! Available without wait lists, we have Kel-Tec SUB-2000s in all three magazine configurations, Kel-Tec SU-16 rifles in .223, and Kel-Tec SU-22 rifles in .22LR ready to ship across the country!

These are popular non-restricted folding carbines, often used for a compact backpacking rifle or varmint/pest control platform... but at the end of the day, they're best used for fun!

KEL-TEC SU-16 .223 REM

CLICK HERE

Includes TWO magazines.

KEL-TEC SUB-2000 9mm

CLICK HERE

Available in Glock mag, SIG mag, or Beretta mag configuration.

KEL-TEC SU-22CA .22LR

CLICK HERE

Grab yours now, no wait, no fuss! We'll ship these non-restricted rifles anywhere in Canada for $10 flat rate :D

Cheers,
    Daniel

Any accessories ?

Expried Business Member
    No accessories arriving at this time so far as I can tell, been quite some time since accessories. Due to the massive panic demand in the US and of course strong demand up here, Kel-Tec and other manufacturers have been focusing their production runs on getting the guns into the hands of shooters rather than tying up production time on accessories.

We'll be posting as soon as we see any though!

Cheers,
    Daniel

Hey Daniel! Thats great news for some of us who have been waiting for Sub 2000's. I'm not complaining just wondering..... why is the Sub 2000 Glock mag version is an extra $20. Cheers!!

Are glock magazines generally the cheapest out of the three??

Expried Business Member
    Generally they are all the same price, but unfortunately Kel-Tec could not get Glock magazines in time to ship the rifles up to Canada due to insane demand in the US for Glock mags (and all popular pistol/rifle mags in general). Therefore, they had to ship the guns without magazines. We don't want our customers buying guns without magazines, and we just got in our spring shipment of factory magazines from Glock -- so we made the call to cut our stock of spare Glock mags way down for Kel-tec customers, and split the cost of a Glock mag 50/50 between us and the customer. We ate the loss on the magazines so we could still provide the rifle to everyone hunting for the SUB-2000, with a magazine.

Cheers,
    Daniel

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    Generally they are all the same price, but unfortunately Kel-Tec could not get Glock magazines in time to ship the rifles up to Canada due to insane demand in the US for Glock mags (and all popular pistol/rifle mags in general). Therefore, they had to ship the guns without magazines. We don't want our customers buying guns without magazines, and we just got in our spring shipment of factory magazines from Glock -- so we made the call to cut our stock of spare Glock mags way down for Kel-tec customers, and split the cost of a Glock mag 50/50 between us and the customer. We ate the loss on the magazines so we could still provide the rifle to everyone hunting for the SUB-2000, with a magazine.

Cheers,
    Daniel
    Are the glock mags 10 or 10/17? Glock or copy? I suppose I could wait and see, but now that its almost in my hand, I am more impatient than ever!

Thanks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    For the sub 2000, Anyone know what sig mags fit the sig model or are they all the same? I have sig 220 9mm single stack mags and was hoping they might fit.

CGN Regular
    They fit the Sig 226. Pretty sure the 220 would be too narrow for the mag well

GC

Great service and great help from Gary.
    Just ordered a Sub 2000 and spare Glock magazine.
    Looking forward to doing more business with you.

BTW -OUTCAST Kel Tec Website says Sig 226 Mags

http://www.keltecweapons.com/our-guns/rifles/sub-2000/

The 9mm SUB-2000 can be configured in the following magazine types: GLK17, GLK19, S&W59, BERETTA92, SIG226.

Hope this helps

RG

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast