Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Geissele Automatics Triggers Update

Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    As described in his video, are you using the "lightest" pull weight trigger?, so not the DMR or the service?
    Did you shoot the trigger as it came? and then adjust it later?
    I've read some comments for the DMR that you should "shoot it" first maybe a couple 100rds and then adjust it?
    I have the High speed match , sure you can adjust it but I became very comfortable with it the way it came.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Danimal247's Avatar
    Hey guys sent you an email re. An SSA for my DD m4v5.

Never tried one of these triggers before but from what I've read its awesome and will be good for an overall trigger improvement while still maintaining that safety level

Quote Originally Posted by dangertree View Post
    I just mean 'if you only have one', they all fit.

The SSA and Hi-Speed Service Rifle are legal DCRA weight if that matters.

All triggers have the 'lightening fast' reset. The S3G trigger excels at 3G.

Can anyone (especially our friends at Arms East) confirm for me that the SSA and Hi-Speed Service Rifle are legal DCRA weight? I thought the trigger weight for DCRA and NSCC events were 2.5 KG, isn't that 5.5 lbs or so? Don't both these triggers brake around 4.5lbs?
    The reason I ask is that I have not had any luck finding a trigger for my service rifle that will make the 2.5kg weight limit. Dangertree, please tell me I've been wrong all this time, please? I really want a Geissele.

D!NK

Quote Originally Posted by dink27 View Post
    Can anyone (especially our friends at Arms East) confirm for me that the SSA and Hi-Speed Service Rifle are legal DCRA weight? I thought the trigger weight for DCRA and NSCC events were 2.5 KG, isn't that 5.5 lbs or so? Don't both these triggers brake around 4.5lbs?
    The reason I ask is that I have not had any luck finding a trigger for my service rifle that will make the 2.5kg weight limit. Dangertree, please tell me I've been wrong all this time, please? I really want a Geissele.

D!NK
    Good question!

With the Hi Speed line, the Service Rifle can be tuned from 3.7lbs to 6.5lbs, definitely DCRA legal trigger pull achievable, also in wide use in Canada.

The Hi Speed DMR would be hairy at 5.1lbs heaviest rated pull. This can be changed with a spring, making it the Service Rifle trigger.

The SSA, it is likely underweight with the stock springs being rated for US NRA Hi Power legal with a 4.5lb requirement. However, in my experience they are generally around 5lbs, like the SSF. We can supply springs that definitively bring the SSA to over 2.5kg.

Beyond that, if you happen to be on the fence, and are shooting service rifle, allow me to say it, get the HSNM Service Rifle trigger. For the difference in price, when it comes to releasing a lifetime of ammunition in competition, one trigger pull at a time, there is no point in wondering. The GA HSNM Service Rifle trigger is simply the best Service Rifle trigger you can buy, and DCRA 'legal'.

Hope that helps. Anything else, please let me know.

Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

Arms East's Online Shopping
    CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

SALES: 844-579-0007

Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    As described in his video, are you using the "lightest" pull weight trigger?, so not the DMR or the service?
    Did you shoot the trigger as it came? and then adjust it later?
    I've read some comments for the DMR that you should "shoot it" first maybe a couple 100rds and then adjust it?
    The trigger comes set at what GA considers to be optimum for most shooters, many seem to agree, often after spending ammo experimenting with other settings.

The 100rds suggestion allows a shooter to experience and learn the trigger, and see if that is how you want the trigger set-up. If you do want to make adjustments at that point, you have a base point for your trigger-finger-brain to work from, to know what the adjustments are doing, and how that suits your requirements.

On my own HS triggers, I have gone through the adjustments, and I can agree with others that IMO, GA is not-unexpectedly pretty on with their settings out of the box.

CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

Quote Originally Posted by dangertree View Post
    I just mean 'if you only have one', they all fit.

The SSA and Hi-Speed Service Rifle are legal DCRA weight if that matters.

All triggers have the 'lightening fast' reset. The S3G trigger excels at 3G.
    Will the S3G fit on SIG 516 gen 2 rifle? When you are going to have more of the S3G in?
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

All GA triggers will fit any AR15 that takes a standard AR15 trigger.
    We have more S3G on route, expected shortly.

CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

Great to hear about the Super ACR triggers!!! Looking forward to it!

ACR update Dangertree?? really want this!

???

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast