Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Geissele Automatics Triggers Update

Geissele Automatics Triggers Update

Update. Our GA trigger shipment will be in house on Friday of this week.
    Why the delay? The first shipment of these encountered a broken package along the way and took a slow route back for examination and reshipping.
    Once a package is at the air-forwarder and booked on a direct flight, we usually consider it "on route" and get a jump on pre-orders. That didn't quite work out this time.
    We appreciate your patience.
    Friday!

Walt

Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

Arms East's Online Shopping
    CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

SALES: 844-579-0007

Other news. Backordered Reaction Rods and Bushmaster ACR (SACR) triggers as well as more S3G triggers are ready and about to ship from GA. SD triggers remain backordered.

CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

CGN frequent flyer speedjunkiesracing's Avatar
    Any Super Modular Rails in the order?
    The Toecutter, He knows who I am

Quote Originally Posted by speedjunkiesracing View Post
    Any Super Modular Rails in the order?
    Just put my preorder in , cannot wait! Last piece I need for my build.
    "Well done is better than well said"

Benjamin Franklin

No SMR in this shipment. I have to say I am sorry for the lack of SMRs and am actively on the 'file'. We are filling large institutional GA orders, which get priority at the factory. The good news is that our sharpest end gets the tools they need. The bad news is that rails take a lot more time to manufacture, and there are lots of sharp ends eating up production which would otherwise go to civilian shooters. The is other good news though, we do expect a significant shipment of commercial end use SMRs VERY shortly. Shortly as in we are making shipping arrangements.

Canadian Eh, thanks for your pre-order. As I hope is clear, we don't charge on placing a pre-order. However, pre-orders ship first and on receiving your item, we will ship without prior notice. We have hundreds of ALL models/lengths/colours of SMR on standing orders at the factory. Geissele Automatics is manufacturing SMRs in batches, and we are receiving them as such. Each shipment will likely not contain all possible models. If you have an order in for a particular model/colour of SMR and we don't receive it in a particular shipment, we will contact you to offer alternative choices. If these are not suitable, you will maintain your priority until your rail does come available.

For what it's worth, I believe the bulk of production is currently geared towards the SMR Mk1, 10" or 13" in Black or Sand.

CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

For triggers, it is Manna time.

CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

Quote Originally Posted by dangertree View Post
    No SMR in this shipment. I have to say I am sorry for the lack of SMRs and am actively on the 'file'. We are filling large institutional GA orders, which get priority at the factory. The good news is that our sharpest end gets the tools they need. The bad news is that rails take a lot more time to manufacture, and there are lots of sharp ends eating up production which would otherwise go to civilian shooters. The is other good news though, we do expect a significant shipment of commercial end use SMRs VERY shortly. Shortly as in we are making shipping arrangements.

Canadian Eh, thanks for your pre-order. As I hope is clear, we don't charge on placing a pre-order. However, pre-orders ship first and on receiving your item, we will ship without prior notice. We have hundreds of ALL models/lengths/colours of SMR on standing orders at the factory. Geissele Automatics is manufacturing SMRs in batches, and we are receiving them as such. Each shipment will likely not contain all possible models. If you have an order in for a particular model/colour of SMR and we don't receive it in a particular shipment, we will contact you to offer alternative choices. If these are not suitable, you will maintain your priority until your rail does come available.

For what it's worth, I believe the bulk of production is currently geared towards the SMR Mk1, 10" or 13" in Black or Sand.
    Thank you for the detailed response! You have always been a pleasure to deal with! My pre order is for a 10" sand mk1 so I have my fingers crossed. It is going on a vltor lower(purchased from you) with a Geissele ssa trigger with a vltor mur deflector only upper and a 12.5" noveske barrel, with a stag/cmt F/A bcg (also purchased from you and what noveske uses in their own guns so it should drop in like a glove) and a battlecomp1.0 to top it off. Going to be my dedicated CQB gun. In case you cannot tell..... I am kind of eager:-)
    "Well done is better than well said"

Benjamin Franklin

Can you recommend which triggers that will fit SIG 516 patrol gen 2? The purpose is for CQB training/matches and also for plinking. Thank you
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Can you recommend which triggers that will fit SIG 516 patrol gen 2? The purpose is for CQB training/matches and also for plinking. Thank you
    If you have no other GA triggers, I recommend the SSA-E. It will fit your rifle.

CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

Quote Originally Posted by dangertree View Post
    If you have no other GA triggers, I recommend the SSA-E. It will fit your rifle.
    Is that the only one that will fit? What if I have other GA triggers?

Is SSA-E fast enough for 3 gun competition as well?
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast