VORTEX VMX-3T Magnifier in stock!

Thread: VORTEX VMX-3T Magnifier in stock!

Tags: None

TSE_Sales said:

VORTEX VMX-3T Magnifier in stock!

VORTEX VMX-3T Magnifier

Simple, fast, effective—the push-button design of the VMX-3T engages and disengages the flip-mount, allowing the magnifier to lock in place. The result, 3x magnified or unmagnified views at will.

$229.95

**Please note... Vortex Sparc Red Dot is sold seperately for $229.95. Both items are currently in-stock.

http://goo.gl/cU7Vt

2. Cdnhunter117 said:
    I'll take one but I don't see them on the site. Save me one!! I'll buy it tomorrow!!

oneguywithsixguns said:
    Wish I had known you guys would have them so cheap. I paid almost $290. But it's a nice bit of kit either way.
    Last edited by oneguywithsixguns; 06-20-2013 at 12:54 AM.

4. Frackz said:
    are these sold out i don't see them online?

Silveragent said:
    Thanks.. snagged one. Also thanks for the patience of the rep who took my phone call. I normally would always order online but this week my company put up a content web filtering and TSE was blocked because *gasp* "WEAPONS" was a prohibited category. (I have taken this up with the admin here).
    ---
    Home club : PCDHFC, shoots IPSC, black rifles, hunts badly

Sneeker said:
    I just picked on up from p&d in Edmonton. How do you guys find the flip mount? I find mine isn't to solid and leaves a lot to be desired.

Phat Eagle said:
    Mine's plenty solid... Button is almost too hard to push, though it is starting to work in. Great price!!!!!!!

Samson23 said:
    I was just looking at these as an alternative to the very expensive eotech magnifier. Will have to come down tot he shop and check it out, thanks for the post!

Samson23 said:
    Any word on more of these guys coming in?

Samson23 said:
    Its been a month, so I figure I'd ask again... anything?