Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Canadian Military Personnel

CGN Regular Tactical Trunk Monkey's Avatar
    CCFR Member and Gun loving Nut.

Quote Originally Posted by Boss Hogg View Post
    Accurate Action is proud to offer a 15% discount on all our products to Canadian Military Personnel, both regular, reserve, retired and veterans. Contact us with your Military ID and we will be happy to extend a discount code that you can utilize during the checkout procedure for the product purchase.

Thank You for all that you do for our country!
    That's great news. Thank you.

However, for you to receive a copy of a valid military ID is a bad idea, I believe it is also illegal for you to keep a copy. For a serving military member to supply a copy of their military ID is also against regulations. I have seen members get into hot water with this before. I would recommend instead that you request an email from a member's Forces account to verify military service.

The only thing protected is the service number

Quote Originally Posted by juancarlos View Post
    That's great news. Thank you.

However, for you to receive a copy of a valid military ID is a bad idea, I believe it is also illegal for you to keep a copy. For a serving military member to supply a copy of their military ID is also against regulations. I have seen members get into hot water with this before. I would recommend instead that you request an email from a member's Forces account to verify military service.

It has nothing to to with protected. It has to do with someone being able to make a fake one or a copy of yours, hence why it is against regs.

I guess I'm rebellious then cause I don't mind sending a pic of the front of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by juancarlos View Post
    It has nothing to to with protected. It has to do with someone being able to make a fake one or a copy of yours, hence why it is against regs.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CdnCombatMedic's Avatar
    thanks for the discount!
    Much appriciated.

Thank you. Will check ya out.
    NFA Member

I think this is great way to show appreciation to the people guarding your freedom in the Forces!

Much appreciated.....thanks again.

Very generous Sir! Thank-you!
    Canada Post will only insure firearms that are shipped in a hard plastic case with a lock on it. Cost is $2.75 for every $100 of insurance. I will not assume any responsibility for loss or damages by Canada Post. All items are sold AS IS and do not come with any warranty. Payment required within 24 hrs of your commitment to purchase or item will be sold to another member.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast