Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Canadian Military Personnel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer RobertMcC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    Thanks, for us Ex Mil types, what are you looking for in the way of ID? I guess, I could take a picture of my Certificate of Service?
    Should have a Record Of Service ID Card

CGN frequent flyer
    You can only get an NDI 75 (record of service ID) with 10 years in.

Expired Business Member
    Accurate Action is proud to offer a 15% discount on all our products to Canadian Military Personnel, both regular, reserve, retired and veterans. Contact us with and we will be happy to extend a discount code that you can utilize during the checkout procedure for the product purchase.

Thank You for all that you do for our country!

I will be establishing a signup sheet for the Military Personnel both past and present to sign up and receive our discount code. All I ask for is your is the following.

1) First Name
    2) Last Name
    3) Rank
    4) Unit
    5) Trade
    6) Date Of Service
    7) Valid e-mail address (This will be kept private)

I would also Like to create a page within my webpage dedicated to the Men and Women of The Canadian Services where I could list the first 6 items in the list and give you an opportunity to breifly describe your service to our Country. This also applies to family and friends who may have paid the ultimate price in defense of freedom. It would be my great honor to host and maintain this page for as long as I'm able. I will add my own family members to the list to start it of.

Here is the URL to the webpage, the formatting should be done shortly.

http://accurateaction.com/canadian-military-personnel/

I want to repeat my offer and point out that Any Branch of the Military, any service status be it Active, Retired or a Reservist will be extended this discount. For those of us that didn't enlist another discount option exists so please no more discussions regarding who should be eligible or not.

Our society is coming into a time where we take our freedoms for granted, those proud Canadian men and women that fought in or supported Canada in world conflicts are reaching the end of their lives, and with them goes the patriotism and understanding of sacrifice both here at home and on foreign soil. My goal is to provide a canvas for those of you that did participate in the Military to provide whatever detail you are comfortable sharing, period. My actions are not based on and economic driver, I have my own relatives and friends that participated in conflicts throughout the world and their stories were never captured for the generations that will follow them. These men and women were lost to us, whether they died on the battle field or came home changed forever we never had the chance to speak with them. If I can in a small way offer a platform to disseminate my families military history and give you the members of the military today the same opportunity then perhaps we can start a discussion that will continue on and not be forgotten.

Best Regards

Brian Hogg

Thank you it is appreciated

Shawn

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canadian Sig's Avatar
    Very much appreciated.

Expired Business Member
    The new Military form is now ready for those that wish to participate. Your data will be private and only accessible by myself. Once you fill in the requested information I will contact you to say hello and pass along the discount code. Should you have any questions or concerns please contact me, any feedback is welcome.

Thanks for your service and sacrifice!

Brian (a.k.a. Boss Hogg)

http://accurateaction.com/military-form/

BANNED
    Thank you Brian...its nice to see companies do things like this !!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanhope View Post
    Will you be updating the Firearms for sale section of your website? It either shows nothing or just "pdspd" repeated vertically.
    Because I am using ###### as my online payment system they will not allow me to have firearms for sale on the site. If I do they can freeze my ###### account and terminate my access. This was in the fine print I neglected to read properly. So I will setup a firarms for sale section here on CGN.

Expired Business Member
    I have deleted the posts related to the civilians request for the military discount. His question was answered and directed to the CGN discount number. I don't want the thread to become unruly. The intent was to thanks those few that have served our country, I appreciate all the CGN business and will be have reqular specials for the CGN membership.

The discount is one thing honoring our fallen commarades and their story is definetly appreciated I will definatly try to purchase from you in the future thank you again

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast