Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Arrivals -- MagPul PMAGs

New Arrivals -- MagPul PMAGs

20 June 2013

Ellwood Epps has received a large shipment of PMAGs from MagPul. These items (cat #MAG571BLK5) retail for $16.99 each, plus applicable sales taxes.

ACCESSORIES, BACK ORDERS & SPECIAL ORDERS:

Accessories are not listed on our website. Please contact our store directly for any inquires regarding ammunition or accessories.

All accessories, back orders and special orders must be placed by telephone, in person, or using the electronic order form found under the CUSTOMER SERVICE link located at the bottom of each web page.

Data cannot be saved to this form.

Please print the form and provide the required information. Your order may be faxed or E-mailed to our store so that we can process your request.

Please note that we do require a valid PAL license number for all ammunition purchases.
    Last edited by epps; 06-20-2013 at 03:09 PM.
    Due to the current health situation, our store is closed to walk-in traffic. We are allowing pick-ups of pre-paid orders from our front door from 10.00 AM until 4.00 PM from Tuesdays through Sundays only.

Customers are advised to call ahead before attending our store to make certain their orders are ready for pick up.

Please ring the doorbell located there to summon our staff to assist you when you do arrive at our store.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Tried to find them on your webpage......nothing comes up under search engine but a rifle you have for sale with a Magpul UBR stock on it. What version of PMAG are these - Gen 2 or 3?

is it gen 2 or 3? Do you have ones in FDE, or all just black?
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

We provided a catalogue number for these magazines just to avoid these sort of questions.

As listed on the MagPul website, catalogue #MAG571BLK5 is a Gen 2 30-round magazine (pinned to 5 rounds for Canadian market), in black finish only.

See the link to the MagPul site, below:

http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG571/PMAG
    If gun owners in this country were truly a threat, do you really think our politicians would have lasted this long??

Please note the first line of the statement provided regarding ordering procedures for accessories:

Accessories are not listed on our website. Please contact our store directly for any inquires regarding ammunition or accessories.

This is why you cannot find these magazines on our website.

As instructed, please contact our store directly for assistance with this item, or order from our store using the electronic order form provided on our website.
    If gun owners in this country were truly a threat, do you really think our politicians would have lasted this long??

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    is it gen 2 or 3? Do you have ones in FDE, or all just black?
    Typical.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourall View Post
    Tried to find them on your webpage......nothing comes up under search engine but a rifle you have for sale with a Magpul UBR stock on it. What version of PMAG are these - Gen 2 or 3?
    Quote Originally Posted by rivetc78 View Post
    Typical.
    No kidding!! Who does this A hole think he is to consider buying someones product!
    Member, CSSA, NFA, NRA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Well.........I guess if I have to call - I'll purchase from another e-store. I figure you want to sell a product, you show it online with the details listed - not a part number so I can look it up at Magpul. Based on some of the feedback about your store, I don't think I need to be hassled on the phone for asking these obviously stupid questions.

What was I thinking.........

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    That is one of the cheapest prices I have seen for pmags....if I didn't have 15 already, I'd send you some money
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

Google MAG571 gives PMAG® 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE®, 5.56x45 Magazine.

GEN 2

I called and ordered.

All of 5 min, I dont see the problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast