Thread: New Arrivals -- American Tactical Import OMNI AR.15

New Arrivals -- American Tactical Import OMNI AR.15

22 June 2013

Ellwood Epps has received a shipment of American Tactical Import OMNI AR.15 rifles. These models differ from standard AR.15s in that the receivers are fabricated of high-impact polymer, much like the lower frames of Glock, S&W, and many other pistols and rifles. Uppers and lowers are 100% interchangeable with other AR.15 models, and all AR accessories will fit these guns

Retail pricing on the OMNI in .223 Remington, fitted with a 16-inch barrel is $799.00 + taxes.

NEW WEBSITE ORDERING PROCEDURES

FIREARMS:

Our website inventory is now up-to-the-minute, and accurately reflects our in-stock quantities on all firearms. If you wish to place any order for any firearm, we now have an electronic shopping cart system that can be used to make that purchase. This is a complete Check-Out system that includes shipping options, online payment, and provides an order invoice for that purchase. Simply click the ADD TO CART button to begin shopping, then follow the steps to complete your purchase.

Accessories are not included on the website. Please contact our store directly for any inquiries regarding ammunition or accessories.

Accessories may still be ordered using the electronic order form found on our website under the CUSTOMER SERVICE link located at the bottom of each web page.
    Due to the current health situation, our store is closed to walk-in traffic. We are allowing pick-ups of pre-paid orders from our front door from 10.00 AM until 4.00 PM from Tuesdays through Sundays only.

Customers are advised to call ahead before attending our store to make certain their orders are ready for pick up.

Please ring the doorbell located there to summon our staff to assist you when you do arrive at our store.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    A picture of one would be really nice.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    I'm not yet a believer in polymer framed ARs....even though I own glocks
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    A picture of one would be really nice.
    Please contact our store at photos@ellwoodepps.com to request a photograph of any firearm in our inventory. Remember to include the item number for that particular firearm in your request, and we will have pictures sent out to you as soon as possible.

In the mean time, you can view the OMNI rifles on the American Tactical website via the link provided below:

http://www.americantactical.us/4662/detail.html
    If gun owners in this country were truly a threat, do you really think our politicians would have lasted this long??

CGN Regular
    Hardly any real specs given on the ATI website. Why companies bother to do e-commerce without giving adequate details baffles me. I guess they just want to tease their prospective customers and force them to contact them directly.
    "I've been offered a lot for my work, but never everything.", The Magnificent Seven
    "Nothing wrong with quiet.", Jeremiah Johnson
    CCFR CPC member ONTARIOPC member

Quote Originally Posted by canthitathing View Post
    Hardly any real specs given on the ATI website. Why companies bother to do e-commerce without giving adequate details baffles me. I guess they just want to tease their prospective customers and force them to contact them directly.
    Exactly what details are you looking for? These are standard AR.15 rifles, except for the polymer-body lower receivers. All other specs are in line with every other AR.15 on the market. As stated in our original post, these rifles are interchangeable with every other upper receiver, stock assembly, and any other AR part currently available.

And yes, part of E-commerce is teasing. It's called Product Awareness. Just like commercials on television, the point here is to make customers aware of the items we are carrying, and to invite those customers to contact our sales people who are more than capable of answering any additional questions you might have about this or any other item in our inventory.

Please feel free to contact our store by telephone, by E-mail, or drop by in person to view and handle one of these rifles, or any other firearm we might happen to have in stock that catches your interest.
    If gun owners in this country were truly a threat, do you really think our politicians would have lasted this long??

Post the photos here and avoid the redundancy of dozens of people/phone calls asking you to send them photos via email.
    Product photos, followed by pricing are proven to be the most effective traffic drivers for business. Let's get into the 21st century of marketing boys!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Please contact our store at photos@ellwoodepps.com to request a photograph of any firearm in our inventory. Remember to include the item number for that particular firearm in your request, and we will have pictures sent out to you as soon as possible.
    Do you honestly think that's easier than just posting pictures on here for everyone to see?

You guys obviously pay good money to advertise here. Why you would choose to not post pictures is bewildering to me.