Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Better shotgun II ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jeffcarr88's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HammerHeade View Post
    Not funny
    LOL...knew someone would get it!!! :P
    Never argue with an idiot!!! --- Do not ASSume!!! --- “Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place then come down and shoot the survivors.” – Ernest Hemingway

I bet it is a P-12 SHOTGUN!

money on the SRM1216... 16 shot semi auto bullpup shottie (pinned to 5 lol?)

edit... HMMM the magazine are 4 round tubes that you have to manually rotate..... does that mean it counts as a 4 round magazine??... do i smell unrestricted??
    Last edited by RaptorX; 06-27-2013 at 01:41 PM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorX View Post
    money on the SRM1216... 16 shot semi auto bullpup shottie (pinned to 5 lol?)

edit... HMMM the magazine are 4 round tubes that you have to manually rotate..... does that mean it counts as a 4 round magazine??... do i smell unrestricted??
    The below is from another thread. It has been classified as a single 16 round magazine.

Unfortunately, the CFC has already issued a ruling on the SRM, and is not appealable. This applies equally to the 1208, 1212 and 1216.

- the cartridge magazine utilized by the SRM Arms, Model 1216 is a detachable, high capacity, rotary magazine located under the barrel.- this rotary cartridge magazine is manually indexed and consists of a magazine body with four tubes which feed the cartridges in a linear fashion.
    - this rotary cartridge magazine has been determined to be the complete assembly of the four magazine tubes and attaching points; therefore the magazine capacity is the sum of the capacity of all four tubes.
    - this rotary cartridge magazine for this firearm in all capacities is a "Prohibited Device" unless reduced to five (5) shots or less.

I had that P12 bullpup in mind too, but was told no guessing games.

Just hope it's not a let-down. I'm in the market for a new hunting shotgun and the price is tempting, just need to see the product.

Imagine they come back with "it's the all new 870 pump - but better!!! Cuz it's new!!!"

Lol

my dreams.. they have been crushed... again :/

Quote Originally Posted by edwin-97a View Post
    I bet it is a P-12 SHOTGUN!
    You mean this one?

Monolith arms p-12 = 20-round detachable box magazine??? ohhhh baby..

tagged for interest, AA12 Canadian version? :P hopefully more info to come shortly.

BANNED
    I can't remember the name of it - isn't there some new 12-gauge out that fires this proprietary ammo? I thought I saw some clear shells or something, what is it, the RAS-12 or something?

Cannon