Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Better shotgun II ?

Better shotgun II ?

So Tactical Imports it's been more than two months and the pennies have been saved. Any chance this better shotgun is going to show up?

CGN Regular
    Whats hilarious is I JUST remembered about this, and the first time I check this forum in a while I see this thread.... I remember you guys saying there would be info out by now. Was gonna buy a Benelli M4 but want to wait on the news on this first.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MegaMonkeyChunk's Avatar
    Also have money saved up for this. I made sure to roll up all my nickels in case you no longer accept pennies.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    It's coming guys, and it's going to be awesome. There does not exist a shotgun like this available anywhere else; it was modified to our specifications. All we can say is that it is non-restricted and is the natural evolution of the dated non-modular shotgun design. It is a Tactical Imports Corp. exclusive.

The delays at this point can be traced back to bureaucracy mistakes (we were supposed to have our export permit in April!). It is likely that everything will be lined up sometime in July. There will be two pricing levels; 999 for basic and 1198 for the tactical model.

We will keep this thread open as long as it doesnt turn into a guessing game
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Ok,

May I ask then whether it will remain unmodified from any version currently available in the USA? Or is it a Canadian-ized version that required neutering to not be prohib'd (think SRM 1216)

I would be on board for sure since I have a thing for innovative firearms, but I'm not sure I would want to spend $1,000 on something that's faced forced modification.

Definitely love the mystery aspect though. Too bad no guessing games.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    It's coming guys, and it's going to be awesome. There does not exist a shotgun like this available anywhere else; it was modified to our specifications. All we can say is that it is non-restricted and is the natural evolution of the dated non-modular shotgun design. It is a Tactical Imports Corp. exclusive.

The delays at this point can be traced back to bureaucracy mistakes (we were supposed to have our export permit in April!). It is likely that everything will be lined up sometime in July. There will be two pricing levels; 999 for basic and 1198 for the tactical model.

We will keep this thread open as long as it doesnt turn into a guessing game
    What else are us poor souls supposed to do but guess? Can we have just a tidbit. I really love shotguns and I've been looking for a new toy.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    "Lions need not concern themselves with the opinions of lambs"
    Member of CCFR.

Would love some hint and more info as well. Time to save some change....lets see T97 or this.....decisions decisions Lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jeffcarr88's Avatar
    Is it a straight pull?!?!?!
    Never argue with an idiot!!! --- Do not ASSume!!! --- “Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place then come down and shoot the survivors.” – Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by jeffcarr88 View Post
    Is it a straight pull?!?!?!
    i don't see how that would be a tactical import, but i would bet the shotgun is semi auto in a a bulpup configuration.

Very interested.

Can you give a bunch to JTF2 to field for street cred lol

Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast