Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Flood / Evacuation assistance

You guys make me proud to be Canadian,,,way to help our Brothers and Sisters out.

Very generous and thoughtful. Nice to know when your up to your ass in alligators there are people willing to help fish you out.

CGN Regular
    Well done. As a Provincial Employee here in Ont (MNR) I was assigned to assist with relief efforts during the Great Ice Storm of 98. Many businesses did whatever they could to help out. A few went in the opposite direction- Gouging customers on generators, fuel, water etc. I heard more than one comment made "I will never spend another cent in that business as long as I live"

Most people remember a good deed for a long time. Very few ever forget being "scr*wed"

Good luck with the clean up and much success in the future.

Old Ranger
    Last edited by Old Ranger; 06-25-2013 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by riderrick View Post
    riderrick
    way to stay classy.

there are thousands of people in ab who have either lost their homes completely or they are severely damaged. we have a business owner offering to help out. that is a great thing to see and ignorant nutters can go elsewhere.
    Last edited by SIGNUT; 06-25-2013 at 02:49 PM.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." Benjamin Franklin

Make sure you make this offer known to the folks in High River, put up a sign in the RCMP detachment. I'm there with the army and we rescued quite a few collections going door to door and they'll need some cleaning after being in people's humid houses for sure. There were beautiful collections we saved that may need your assistance to keep looking and working well.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riderrick View Post
    can you clean my swiss arms rifle??????????
    Last edited by bollox; 06-25-2013 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Not worth my time.

Good on you!
    Noli Illegitimi Carborundum
    Member: CSSA, CCFR

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by Levon12345 View Post
    Make sure you make this offer known to the folks in High River, put up a sign in the RCMP detachment. I'm there with the army and we rescued quite a few collections going door to door and they'll need some cleaning after being in people's humid houses for sure. There were beautiful collections we saved that may need your assistance to keep looking and working well.
    GOOD IDEA! We just sent a letter to the RCMP and CFO office. You would be surprised to see how far clay can make it into an action!

WOW!! We are seeing quite an assortment of firearms coming in to be cleaned. They are all getting a good cleaning and oiling. Please remember to share this free service offered by TSE. We will also go and pick them up (with proper forms so there is no way of people losing their guns) and bring them back to TSE to be safely stored until you are ready for your loved ones to return home.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    It would be great if you could get the seized guns from the RCMP and have them cleaned and oiled before they are rusted and damaged. It is very nice to see you guys stepping up to help and it will be remembered. Thank you!!
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast