Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Vz58 pistol mags??

Quote Originally Posted by hootguy View Post
    i am most definitely not a fan of the RCMP,,BUT,,,classifying this thing as a pistol would be pretty stupid,,,does this thing look anything like a pistol to you..LOL...as much as we would like to have 10 rounders for our riffles,,,if the RCMP DOES classify this as a pistol...it will show their complete lack of firearms knowledge,,,then again,,,LOL...they havent been very bright in their rullings in the past,,LOL...
    go google ar 15 pistol. and while you're at it go google ak47 pistol.

BANNED
    i realize that,,but calling it a pistol doesnt really make it a pistol...if you know what i mean,,,but hey,,if they did declare it a pistol...it would be nice to be able to use those mags in a 858,,,but they are even trying to crack down on THAT loophole,,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    You lads need to read the criminal code more closely:

“handgun”
    « arme de poing »
    “handgun” means a firearm that is designed, altered or intended to be aimed and fired by the action of one hand, whether or not it has been redesigned or subsequently altered to be aimed and fired by the action of both hands;"

My firearm is clearly designed from the factory to be fired one-handed. Calibers, barrel lengths, and personal opinions have little bearing on it.

I should really call the tech lab again and try to get some indication of how long this bloody thing will take.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    i am most definitely not a fan of the RCMP,,BUT,,,classifying this thing as a pistol would be pretty stupid,,,does this thing look anything like a pistol to you..LOL...as much as we would like to have 10 rounders for our riffles,,,if the RCMP DOES classify this as a pistol...it will show their complete lack of firearms knowledge,,,then again,,,LOL...they havent been very bright in their rullings in the past,,LOL...
    You despise the RCMP yet this answer sounds like a fudd or a troll to me
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

BANNED
    good thing i really dont care what you think Bfiles,,,LOL..go stir up the crowd somewhere else with your dumb ass comments..LOL...

LOL,,,,Who's really been making the dumb arse comments though? ,,,,,,LOL...,,,,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    good thing i really dont care what you think Bfiles,,,LOL..go stir up the crowd somewhere else with your dumb ass comments..LOL...
    LMFAO, maybe you should take a page out of your own book ;-)
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Simmer down lads. We encourage all kinds of debate and discussion, but until the RCMP Lab does its thing our hands our are tied.

BANNED
    Lol...

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    How long have they had the pistol for TV??
    How long have they had it TV? And, isn't it funny that they seem to have almost no standard length of time to complete their classification. I bet they just love making us wait and formulating BS reasons for their classifications. For example, GSG 522 or S&W 15-22.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast