Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: KCI Magazines Now In Stock!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Largemouthbass View Post
    update:
    took the CZ/VZ magazines to the range. From the experience I just had I will say that these magazines are complete garbage. All three that I purchased would not even chamber a single round. It was very very frustrating. So to summarize: The did not fit in rifle and needed to be filed. They were a complete pain in the ass to load. They would not chamber a single round.
    I would recomend that these are not advertised for VZ 58 rifles and it is made clear that they apparently only work in CZ858.
    Lesson learned not to cheap out....
    These magazines are not complete garbage! There are advertised for the VZ58 and CZ 858 that are built on Mill Spec receivers. The CSA guns use newly manufactured receivers and it would appear that the magazine well is slimmer.

We stand behind what we sell, money back guarantee, if you are not happy with any product you can return it for a full refund, providing that the product is still in new condition and unused.

This is our forum that we pay several thousand dollars for. If you are unhappy about a product we sell or our service, feel free to post here BUT FIRST CONTACT US, please give us the opportunity to resolve matters to your satisfaction. Only if we fail to resolve any issues feel free to tell the world.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TedNugent View Post
    Any fitment concerns on the M14 mags? Are they steel as well?
    They are steel and they are snug fitting for the first few times after a few times being seated they work great. I've been running a few of them with my 14's.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

KCI FN FAL .308 Win 5/30 Round Magazine available?
    KCI FN FAL .308 Win 5/10 Round Magazine available?

Thanks for bringing in a great mini 30 option. I'll be purchasing one of those.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    These magazines are not complete garbage! There are advertised for the VZ58 and CZ 858 that are built on Mill Spec receivers. The CSA guns use newly manufactured receivers and it would appear that the magazine well is slimmer.
    Thanks for clearing that up, people thought I was crazy when I mentioned(must of been in another thread) that just because they don't function well in CSA rifles, that they won't function in other vz58s
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up, people thought I was crazy when I mentioned(must of been in another thread) that just because they don't function well in CSA rifles, that they won't function in other vz58s
    It should also be noted that it isn't all the CSA rifles either, as some are running these magazines just fine.

I had a bit of trouble getting them to seat properly in both of my M14's

I haven't had a chance to get to the range with them yet. I'll give you guys a shout if I have any issues.

Are these working okay in your M14's wolverine?
    "Send it!"

Quote Originally Posted by bellofello View Post
    I had a bit of trouble getting them to seat properly in both of my M14's

I haven't had a chance to get to the range with them yet. I'll give you guys a shout if I have any issues.

Are these working okay in your M14's wolverine?
    Being a long long time M14 die hard I can answer this for you. The mags I've got were definitely a snug fit to start off with but after a little use, I found they worked themselves in and now fit great. I also had a couple that I polished up the sides/edges of the followers to help smooth out feeding. The mags I have are working just fine.

got mine from another sponsor a while ago but was not happy with the glock 21 inside my jrc .45. the gun is said to be picky about mags though.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    Being a long long time M14 die hard I can answer this for you. The mags I've got were definitely a snug fit to start off with but after a little use, I found they worked themselves in and now fit great. I also had a couple that I polished up the sides/edges of the followers to help smooth out feeding. The mags I have are working just fine.
    Thanks for the quick reply. I'll try to work them in and out a bit and see of that helps. Is it cool if I shoot you a PM if I run in to issues when I finally get out and test them out in the field?

Thanks,
    Dan
    "Send it!"

Quote Originally Posted by bellofello View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply. I'll try to work them in and out a bit and see of that helps. Is it cool if I shoot you a PM if I run in to issues when I finally get out and test them out in the field?

Thanks,
    Dan
    You most certainly can, always glad to help out where I can.