Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: KCI Magazines Now In Stock!!!

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by st1264 View Post
    I gambled and bought 1 KCI mag in .40 for my JR Carbine which takes Glock pistol magazines. This mag is garbage. Jam and failure to feed every other round. Mag sits too high, bolt tearing up the top of the mag. Don't buy this poorly made/designed product. Genuine Glock mags work perfectly in my JRC.

Wolverine is usually pretty good, I think they should reconsider carrying these horrible mags. I'm out $33.84 for a magazine that doesn't function properly.

Just out of curiosity, have you contacted to us see what we would do for you?
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

I've got 4 KCI mags and they seem to work fine in my JR. I'd buy more.

Quote Originally Posted by saskplcguy View Post
    I've got 4 KCI mags and they seem to work fine in my JR. I'd buy more.
    I've heard from lots of folks that they are using them in all sorts of JR's etc and they have been working fine.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    Just out of curiosity, have you contacted to us see what we would do for you?
    Nope. I figured I'm S.O.L on this one, as it would cost me money to send it back anyway. 1/2 the people say these mags work and the other say they don't. If you want to do something for me, let me know. The guy I quoted said his .40's didn't function well either.

Read your post about the "new and unused condition for refund" so I figured there's nothing to be done. If anyone knows how to file or alter these to function properly, please post or PM me.

(Feel free to delete my posts if you like. Not trying to hurt Wolverine, but this brand has tons of mixed reviews).
    Last edited by st1264; 02-25-2014 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by st1264 View Post
    Nope. I figured I'm S.O.L on this one, as it would cost me money to send it back anyway. 1/2 the people say these mags work and the other say they don't. If you want to do something for me, let me know. The guy I quoted said his .40's didn't function well either.

Read your post about the "new and unused condition for refund" so I figured there's nothing to be done.
    Send an email to sales@wolverinesupplies.com atten Grumpy and in the body just mention it's about this mag. I'll contact you that way, I'm sure we can help you out.

Bought two m14 mags, neither of which will seat. No matter how hard I jam them in can't seem to get the mag release fully engaged. (They won't 'click').

Should I be filing some material off the bottom of the nub on the back of the magazine to reduce it's height?

just curious why would anyone in Canada want the 33 glock mags when they are pinned to 10? or is it for show like the drum mags that are pinned to 5?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer City Boy's Avatar
    It's for show...... The long mags look awesome on a sub2 or what have you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ekj56789 View Post
    just curious why would anyone in Canada want the 33 glock mags when they are pinned to 10? or is it for show like the drum mags that are pinned to 5?
    ...zombies?

I just bought 4 glock mags.... I dont own a glock..... iam confused :S
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

I bought 2 of the Glock 22 mags a while ago from Wolverine. One of them works flawlessly, one of them would never feed. I took it apart and shaved some of the inner plastic (below the metal stop) off and now it works fine. Shotty plastics, but a good price if you're willing to fix them.